- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New records set for exhibitor and visitor numbers and exhibition space
"B2B trade fairs for horticulture in Gulf region are booming'"
In October, more than 300 exhibitors came into contact with top-class customers from the Middle East and Asia at the two most important B2B trade fairs for horticulture and fresh produce in the Gulf region. The conclusion was that it provided "an excellent opportunity to come together and do business."
2015 also saw both B2B trade fairs continuing their growth trajectory - a great success, marking the ten year anniversary of IPM DUBAI. "The ever-increasing levels of interest show how attractive the location of Dubai is to the horticultural industry," summarised Oliver P. Kuhrt, Managing Director of Messe Essen, the event organiser. For us, it confirms the effectiveness of our strategy, which is to establish IPM ESSEN as a world-leading trade fair through affiliated events in important growth markets; thereby opening up new sales opportunities for our exhibitors."
IPM DUBAI is on growth trajectory
With 102 exhibitors, IPM DUBAI achieved a growth of 28 per cent and was even able to increase the exhibition area by 50 per cent. Once again, world-leading trade fair IPM ESSEN's overseas affiliated event managed to increase its allure to buyers too: 3,505 trade visitors travelled in from 47 countries - six per cent more than last year.
click here for the entire report
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-06 Plantarium and GROEN-Direkt fairs join forces
- 2021-09-23 Select Breeding presents Red Bentley & new varieties during Open Days
- 2021-09-17 Pro Manager Mastercourse Floriculture returns in January 2022
- 2021-09-15 New edition of international list of plant names has more than 17,000 new names
- 2021-08-13 Terra Nova Nurseries releases new product catalog for 2021-2022
- 2021-06-25 US: Ornamental sweet potatoes named newest Texas Superstar
- 2021-06-04 US (IL): 5-year lavender experiment blooms at Tenderloin Farms
- 2021-05-19 US: At Last rose earns A.R.T.S. local artist award
- 2021-04-23 "Edible flowers add so much to the dish"
- 2021-04-02 Learn more about the international garden rose industry
- 2021-03-12 "Add color and fragrance to your tropical and foliage programs"
- 2021-02-19 Proven Winners National Plants of the Year
- 2021-02-10 Syngenta Flowers India launches new Marigold hybrids
- 2021-01-26 Worldwide volumes of refrigerated trade reached a new high of 169.2 million tons in 2019
- 2021-01-22 Floriculture companies presenting novelties at second Thursd Online Trade Fair
- 2021-01-19 Perennial Plant Association announces the 2021 Perennial Plant of the Year
- 2020-12-07 28th edition Green to Life & Flower Expo Polska planned for September
- 2020-10-30 US (LA): A flower for hurricane season
- 2020-10-16 FleuroStar winner Dahlia Sincerity production tripled to meet high demand
- 2020-10-13 Eason Horticultural Resources releases their Hot New Perennials for 2021 booklet