- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- Impression Naivasha Horticultural Fair
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Dutch Gerbera grower declared bankruptcy
- “Tillandsias are amazing living sculptures, used in the most various ways”
Top 5 -last month
BIG Begonia rewarded at Emsflower Trial Garden
BIG for 5 years in Top 10 List
Rose Green Leaf is this year's winner! Newly introduced this spring BIG Rose Green Leaf is the fifth colour in the BIG Begonia x benariensis series. All BIG colours can be purchased in the Emsflower Garden Center next spring.
BIG Flower Power
BIG begonias have the largest blooms on the market and size up early for a full, finished look. BIG Begonias outperform every other premium begonia on the market. They have more flowers on top of the foliage for dramatic color all season long. BIG begonias are better in every respect. Producing myriads, up to 8 cm (3") large, oval-shaped flowers, BIG begonias have excellent germination capacity and provide outstanding outdoor performance.
BIGs flower two weeks earlier than comparable competitive varieties and continue nonstop in abundance from spring to late autumn. BIG Begonias are prolific bloomers and THE attraction in any garden. In no time at all they create marvellous masses of flowers in baskets, containers, and flower beds. BIG is the best outdoor begonia in the industry and creates stunning landscapes.
The BIG Easy
BIG begonias thrive anywhere from full sun to full shade. They can handle the hottest summer days, and stand up to the worst thunderstorms. They also stay upright no matter how much rain old Mother Nature can dish out. BIG begonias don’t need much water, so water them every other day and they will be covered with huge beautiful flowers and clean glossy leaves all summer.
Landscapers know – Go BIG or go Home
We all know that begonias are THE landscape staple… from sun to shade, with irrigation or without, they work, and they work hard.
Most plants need to be planted on 20 cm (8”) or 30 cm (12”) centers. BIG begonias will fill in two weeks faster than any other begonia. And they grow 60 - 80 cm (24” - 32”) tall so they can be spaced every 45 cm (18”) on center. The reduced number of plants, labor, and mainteneance can add up to huge savings! BIG begonias require very little once they are established.
BIG begonias should be every landscape professional’s go-to plants for reliable, flawless results.
BIG – The World's most Popular Begonia
Since BIG was introduced in 2008, the series has captured more and more of the global market, from Europe and the US to China and Russia. All around the globe it is the most popular begonia of its kind. Its multi-purpose use and extremely easy maintenance make it so popular around the world.
For more information
Ernst Benary Samenzucht GmbH
34346 Hann. Muenden
T: +49 5541 700 9 0
F: +49 5541 700 9 20
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 David van Mechelen reappointed as CFO of Royal FloraHolland
- 2022-09-28 HTA appoints Fran Barnes as Chief Executive
- 2022-09-28 AIPH elects new President
- 2022-09-28 Syngenta Flowers announces collaboration with Polish begonia breeder
- 2022-09-28 Dutch Young Executives group visits Israel’s Volcani center with DryGair
- 2022-09-28 Desch presents Colour Your Story spring/summer 2023
- 2022-09-28 The Forever Flowers are planted at Santiago, Ecuador
- 2022-09-28 The Bloom Show September 2022: Discover the new technology behind RipeLocker
- 2022-09-28 Small quantities of fruit in environment-friendly packaging is a global trend
- 2022-09-27 News from Royal FloraHolland: Logistics not as intended
- 2022-09-27 Belgium: Deforche Construction Group ready to go to the next level
- 2022-09-26 Tangchao – Activities at Benary's fourth breeding center moving fast in China
- 2022-09-23 "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
- 2022-09-23 No damage to Kingpeng greenhouse after hurricane Fiona
- 2022-09-23 The National Horticulture Foundation commemorates Phil Cialone
- 2022-09-23 "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- 2022-09-23 West Hancock FFA chapter receives $1,500 donation for greenhouse plants
- 2022-09-23 Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- 2022-09-22 Fresh blood from outside and a wider range of unusual houseplants at Dynaplant
- 2022-09-22 CEA developing rapidly in China