- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
BIG Begonia rewarded at Emsflower Trial Garden
BIG for 5 years in Top 10 List
Rose Green Leaf is this year's winner! Newly introduced this spring BIG Rose Green Leaf is the fifth colour in the BIG Begonia x benariensis series. All BIG colours can be purchased in the Emsflower Garden Center next spring.
BIG Flower Power
BIG begonias have the largest blooms on the market and size up early for a full, finished look. BIG Begonias outperform every other premium begonia on the market. They have more flowers on top of the foliage for dramatic color all season long. BIG begonias are better in every respect. Producing myriads, up to 8 cm (3") large, oval-shaped flowers, BIG begonias have excellent germination capacity and provide outstanding outdoor performance.
BIGs flower two weeks earlier than comparable competitive varieties and continue nonstop in abundance from spring to late autumn. BIG Begonias are prolific bloomers and THE attraction in any garden. In no time at all they create marvellous masses of flowers in baskets, containers, and flower beds. BIG is the best outdoor begonia in the industry and creates stunning landscapes.
The BIG Easy
BIG begonias thrive anywhere from full sun to full shade. They can handle the hottest summer days, and stand up to the worst thunderstorms. They also stay upright no matter how much rain old Mother Nature can dish out. BIG begonias don’t need much water, so water them every other day and they will be covered with huge beautiful flowers and clean glossy leaves all summer.
Landscapers know – Go BIG or go Home
We all know that begonias are THE landscape staple… from sun to shade, with irrigation or without, they work, and they work hard.
Most plants need to be planted on 20 cm (8”) or 30 cm (12”) centers. BIG begonias will fill in two weeks faster than any other begonia. And they grow 60 - 80 cm (24” - 32”) tall so they can be spaced every 45 cm (18”) on center. The reduced number of plants, labor, and mainteneance can add up to huge savings! BIG begonias require very little once they are established.
BIG begonias should be every landscape professional’s go-to plants for reliable, flawless results.
BIG – The World's most Popular Begonia
Since BIG was introduced in 2008, the series has captured more and more of the global market, from Europe and the US to China and Russia. All around the globe it is the most popular begonia of its kind. Its multi-purpose use and extremely easy maintenance make it so popular around the world.
For more information
Ernst Benary Samenzucht GmbH
34346 Hann. Muenden
T: +49 5541 700 9 0
F: +49 5541 700 9 20
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding
- 2023-11-30 NL: Sales at Lankhaar Nursery under own management again
- 2023-11-30 Ceres opens an office in the World Horti Center
- 2023-11-30 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-30 Monrovia expands new plants team
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 New hues on the North American market with BluOcean
- 2023-11-29 Pasadena Tournament of Roses honors passing of longest-living rose queen Margaret Huntley Main
- 2023-11-29 Rose farms AgroTerraNorte & TerraPacific from Ecuador develop Grupo del Pacifico, LLC. in the United States
- 2023-11-29 JetBlue donates 2M TrueBlue Points to Make-A-Wish
- 2023-11-29 Ronald Moerings Foundation donates €186,100 to AVL Foundation
- 2023-11-29 24 DryGair units regulate the humidity at greenhouse of Dutch rose nursery Rozenkwekerij Van der Hulst
- 2023-11-29 40 types of Ecuadorian grown flowers at one place
- 2023-11-28 US (NB): USDA facility at Innovation Campus will start construction next year