- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Brides say 'I do' whilst holding fruit and veg
Herbs are also being used as a bouquet too. The outlet notes that consumers making the purchase are drawn to the “symbolism” provided by their choice of herb. Lavender is said to represent devotion and undying love with thyme ticking the “courage” side of the herb symbolism worksheet.
Chris Rose, head florist for UK supermarket chain Waitrose, said "Wild and whimsical bouquets are popular, with a heady mix of flowers, foliage, herbs, and fruit and vegetables. Brides are looking for seasonal arrangements and the trend lends itself to locally sourced products."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series
- 2021-03-26 Three new members join the Hollywood Hibiscus cast
- 2021-03-22 "Best possible growing experience for both seasoned and novice gardeners"
- 2021-01-05 Vitro Plus introduces 7 new hardy fern varieties
- 2020-12-17 Terra Nova Nurseries plants flourish in Damu Flower Valley
- 2020-12-15 Terra Nova Nurseries announces trifecta of trial garden awards
- 2020-12-11 Diamantina varieties showcased in new D.H.M.I. catalogue
- 2020-12-11 Winners Glazen Tulp Award 2021 announced
- 2020-12-11 Selecta One presents Poinsettia & Kalanchoe catalogue 2021
- 2020-12-10 “The power of Brassica Empire is being appreciated more”
- 2020-12-10 Highlights from the 2020 Australian Horticultural Trials Week
- 2020-12-09 Cyclamen trials 2020 in Fréjus: a special year, not without surprises
- 2020-12-08 Plantpeddler shares Poinsettia Variety Day 2020 results
- 2020-12-08 Jelitto presents new Alyssum and Campanula
- 2020-12-07 Japan: Ota Floriculture Auction picks flower of the year