- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Esmeralda Farms acquires Sande Flowers
- "Resilience as in going back to the past is not always better”
- “The ornamentals industry in the Philippines is flourishing"
- "Growers and traders know the old assortment but are only moderately aware of the new varieties"
- Sensors on flowers prove that nano-fertilizers help to save energy resources
Top 5 -last month
Pimp Your Plant
Pimp Your Plant is ready-to-use
The Anthurium plants are supplied in a trendy pot, and those pots are available in four colors. All of the pots are completely chalkable. The packaging case, which is entirely in a chalk printed theme, looks sturdy and industrial. Furthermore there is a wooden plug inserted into the plant pot, with a box - in the same style - filled with crayons.
The concept responds to different audiences. The first are creative kids. Children can keep a healthy houseplant in their room in a way they like. Or as a giveaway for the sweetest grandmother, father or teacher, with a distinctive message and drawing.
A second target group are mothers who like to fill their home with unique items, on which they put on a personal finishing touch. But PostPlants also sees an opportunity for the hospitality industry; a variation for the familiar menu chalk boards on the table.
Trade Fair Aalsmeer
During the FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer, from November 4 to 6, “Pimp Your Plant” is introduced. In the Pull Position street, number 26, you can find the exhibition stand of PostPlants, which is fully equipped as an inspiring DIY space. Visitors can immortalize themselves here in a creative way; the chalk wall. In addition, all the applications are displayed together with the product. PostPlants can be found in stand C4.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Elements for a successful website design
- 2022-04-22 ‘European Central Bank must act soon to avoid currency crisis’
- 2022-04-13 How to prepare for Mother’s Day
- 2022-03-25 All #LoveNotWar flower hearts listed in an interactive e-magazine
- 2022-03-24 8 pink roses to celebrate UK mother's day 2022
- 2022-03-16 Colombia joins the global campaign #LoveNotWar
- 2022-03-14 The floral message of hope: Flowerhearts placed all over the world
- 2022-03-10 Royal FloraHolland organizes benefit auction for Giro555 on 14 March
- 2022-02-02 "As it's generic promotion for the cut flowers and greens, all industry participants will benefit"
- 2022-01-27 World of Sprayroses presents new E-Magazine
- 2022-01-19 Marketing challenges in 2022 and how to solve them
- 2022-01-19 “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico