- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Dümmen Orange teams with designer for pop-up shop
The Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique in partnership with Dümmen Orange flowers is offering a uniquely crafted ‘Grab-and-Go’ collection exclusively available at Brookfield Place starting at $35. Highlights of the collection include bouquets with a large variety of roses, daisies, gerberas, seeded eucalyptus, lily grass, aspidistra, philodendron leaves and more. L’Olivier Floral Atelier’s signature arrangements, priced from $125, will also be available.
“We are thrilled to be popping up in Brookfield Place, the new heart and soul of downtown Manhattan with the Grab-and-Go collection tailored to younger clients who love flowers. With this new atelier, we look forward to reaching the downtown audience and allowing everyone to experience the best in floral design,” said Olivier Giugni, founder of L’Olivier Floral Atelier.
L’Olivier’s Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique will be giving away complimentary flowers during lunchtime on their opening Friday, November 20th and Saturday, November 21st as well as offering floral demonstrations, promotions and hosting events throughout the six month Pop-Up.
For more information:
Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique
230 Vesey Street
New York City
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-21 “With this sheet we are seeing an extra 4-6 days of healthier flowers”
- 2022-09-21 Four generations reflect on Loudoun’s local flower renaissance
- 2022-09-21 New Rose variety: Friends
- 2022-09-20 The hidden meaning behind the Queen's funeral flowers
- 2022-09-20 Heliopsis Luna Roja wins best novelty 2022 at Four Oaks
- 2022-09-15 Joseph Massie: The flower school
- 2022-09-14 Off to a good start with Monstera seeds and young plants of Evanthia
- 2022-09-14 Invasive plant species
- 2022-09-14 A Floral Introduction – Purity
- 2022-09-14 Florists assure mourners they will ‘absolutely cope’ with demand
- 2022-09-12 Melbourne suburb in full bloom for first day of spring
- 2022-09-07 Trendy dried flowers for wedding
- 2022-09-07 Freshest flowers – Van der Plas secret
- 2022-09-07 Life on a peony farm on the Susitna: Mike and Paula’s Story
- 2022-09-07 Hampton Classic: trends and winners of 2022 table decor
- 2022-09-01 Floral designer Derek woodruff featured at field to vase dinner in Michigan
- 2022-09-01 Autumn/winter 2022 trend collection: Traditional sentiment
- 2022-08-30 "Steady with Matthiola StoX"
- 2022-08-30 NZPPI: Project Sakura update
- 2022-08-18 UK: Aldi now also provides wedding flowers