- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
US: Dümmen Orange teams with designer for pop-up shop
The Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique in partnership with Dümmen Orange flowers is offering a uniquely crafted ‘Grab-and-Go’ collection exclusively available at Brookfield Place starting at $35. Highlights of the collection include bouquets with a large variety of roses, daisies, gerberas, seeded eucalyptus, lily grass, aspidistra, philodendron leaves and more. L’Olivier Floral Atelier’s signature arrangements, priced from $125, will also be available.
“We are thrilled to be popping up in Brookfield Place, the new heart and soul of downtown Manhattan with the Grab-and-Go collection tailored to younger clients who love flowers. With this new atelier, we look forward to reaching the downtown audience and allowing everyone to experience the best in floral design,” said Olivier Giugni, founder of L’Olivier Floral Atelier.
L’Olivier’s Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique will be giving away complimentary flowers during lunchtime on their opening Friday, November 20th and Saturday, November 21st as well as offering floral demonstrations, promotions and hosting events throughout the six month Pop-Up.
For more information:
Brookfield Ephemeral Boutique
230 Vesey Street
New York City
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 UK: Fresh plans rejected for shipping containers on White Moss Nursery
- 2023-09-22 Australia: Flower power on track to drive record carnival crowds
- 2023-09-18 Sustainability, is it a trend or a requirement?
- 2023-09-14 UK: Thaxted and Great Bardfield floristry businesses shortlisted
- 2023-09-13 Vietnamese flower designers triumph at international flower arrangement contest
- 2023-09-13 Phoam Labs wins Sustainability Award at Interflora World Cup
- 2023-09-05 UK: Westonbirt Arboretum is awarded over £350,000 for replanting after Chalara felling
- 2023-09-01 US (ND): Flower producer workshop schedule for Sturgis
- 2023-08-31 Florist spotlight: Ana Valencia of Let's Bloom Miami
- 2023-08-31 The importance of the horticultural industry in city greening initiatives
- 2023-08-30 US (WA): Kingston nursery supplies demand of native plants
- 2023-08-30 "In times of grief: Offering the right sympathy flowers in Melbourne for comfort"
- 2023-08-30 Results from Eurofleurs 2023
- 2023-08-21 UK: Florist Emily opens new studio and appears in top fashion magazine Vogue
- 2023-08-18 "A collective effort to get the Indian flower industry out of the recession"
- 2023-08-18 US (FL): Local florists present an immersive flower exhibit
- 2023-08-17 "Types of floral decorations for different events"
- 2023-08-17 Conference to highlight the importance of the horticultural industry in city greening initiatives
- 2023-08-15 From HR executive to flower enthusiast
- 2023-08-15 China: A tour of the Dounan Flower Market