- Hot water can transport tremendous heating energy over great distances with little loss of efficiency. Once at its destination, it can be routed to bench heating, top heating, perimeter heating, bed heating and snow & ice removal.
- When using finned heating pipes, such as BioTherm® DuoFinTM, StarFinTM, or SunFin® (vs. 51mm steel pipe), fewer pipes are required to do the same heating job. This reduces shadows, cuts down installation labor using our BioTherm® fittings, no welding and eliminates water volume in a system for faster reaction time.
- Warm-floor slab heating systems use hot water to deliver heat to flood floor irrigation systems, head houses and service buildings - also helps make a pleasant work environment for your team...and is good for your plants!
- Bench top - "microclimate" systems use hot water circulating through flexible little tubes to transfer heat into the growing media. Making it perfect for propagation and/or germinating areas.
- Using very flexible and durable synthetic rubber tubing, such as MicroClimateTM or MegaTubeTM, many growers are finding that they can efficiently heat gravel, soil or sand floors with hot water.
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
The advantages of hydronic heat
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-04 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-01 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-12-01 Heboplant: "Direct bidding increases the number of connections in our network"
- 2023-11-29 How to use AI to support your floral business
- 2023-11-28 Fraunhofer FEP uses Microdisplays to monitor ornamental plants
- 2023-11-23 Effects of growth retardants on dwarfing performance of ornamental flowering plants
- 2023-11-22 How AI-led climate modelling could save millions of dollars
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 From fragmented IT systems to Agriware 365
- 2023-11-21 What flowers can you grow in a hydroponic system?
- 2023-11-21 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-21 $17M for dynamic greenhouse lighting
- 2023-11-21 New cover film integrates fluorescent technology
- 2023-11-17 Enhanced Screen Calculations in software update Hortinergy