- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Kenyan Chamber of Commerce: More flowers to China
Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KNCCI) and Amanbo, the first online Sino-Africa business platform, signed a memorandum of understanding in Nairobi late Tuesday that will ensure strict scrutiny of products entering the country.
"KNCCI is pleased to be a part of finding solutions that would enhance trade between both countries, as well as create opportunities for Kenya as an investment destination by investors from the rest of the world, and become an exporting country to China," KNNCI chairman Kiprono Kittony said.
"We want to see more coffee, cut flowers and vegetables being exported into the Chinese markets," he also said.
Read the rest of this article at Coastweek
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-09-26 US: Association of Floral Importers of Florida works towards GSP renewal
- 2023-09-26 Dubai pilot export project: 36 orchid producers seal orders worth RM83.9m
- 2023-09-26 Mayesh director of marketing discusses introducing new products into the market
- 2023-09-25 Malaysia: Growers hope for government incentives amidst challenging times
- 2023-09-22 Auctioneer visits Kenya
- 2023-09-22 "For florist, fresh guarantee is key"
- 2023-09-22 "Successfully starting your own business is not something you do alone"
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-21 "2023, a year of shifts"
- 2023-09-21 Prinsjesdag budget: Cabinet comes to take money from horticulture
- 2023-09-21 Glastuinbouw Nederland after Prinsjesdag Budget: New measures mark the end for many growers
- 2023-09-21 Climate plans calculated, CO2 tax still to come
- 2023-09-21 "Digitalization is needed to get so much trade right"
- 2023-09-21 NL: Subsidies for energy transition, but it's a quid pro quo
- 2023-09-21 UK "Footfall is strong but spending is down as the Autumn gardening season begins"
- 2023-09-21 Why is Crayola Crayons getting into the flower biz?
- 2023-09-20 Tuinbranche Nederland presents 2024 garden trends
- 2023-09-20 2023 fall trends in the horticultural industry
- 2023-09-19 UK: HTA and RHS collaborate to support growers transition to peat-free