- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
UK: Orchid sales bloom during the holidays
Customers changing tastes and habits, including greater interest in interior design, have meant a terrific boost for the home-grown houseplant market.
Orchid expert and Marks and Spencer leading supplier Double H Nurseries in Hampshire sells two million of the plants a year, with a noticeable spike over the holiday period.
Read the rest of this article at the Daily Express
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 UK: ePhyto trial announced by Defra for Dutch plant & plant products imports
- 2023-12-06 Malawi sends agricultural workers to Israel
- 2023-12-06 Dutch growers debate housing labor migrants
- 2023-12-04 USDA to conduct commercial floriculture survey
- 2023-12-01 Germany: "Cyclamen are popular, particularly as outdoor plants"
- 2023-12-01 Cut flower industry in Turkey starts Christmas exports to Europe
- 2023-12-01 Florists and auctions experienced increased activity in Turkey due to Teacher’s Day
- 2023-11-30 UK: HTA advocates for UK Environmental Horticulture at ‘Plants in Parliament’ event
- 2023-11-30 Deposit increase on Fc519 flower box from mid-January 2024
- 2023-11-30 Challenges and opportunities in the floriculture industry in Africa: knowledge and future research prospects
- 2023-11-30 Turkey: Christmas flower exports started to Europe worth $20 mln
- 2023-11-29 UK: ‘Strong food theme’ reflected in GCA BoT figures for October
- 2023-11-29 India: ‘Floriculture can uplift economy of villagers in Khonoma'
- 2023-11-29 Turkey: Christmas flower exports started to Europe worth $20 mln
- 2023-11-28 The cost of the global ornamental plant trade
- 2023-11-27 Minimum wage hike is quite challenging for UK agri sector