- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants - Italy
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Cuttings and young plants from locations within Europe are more in demand than ever"
- Mayte Grazia receives own rose: 'The Most Beautiful'
- White LEDs: a cost-effective alternative to red and far-red LEDs
- Van den Bos Flowerbulbs and Penning Freesia join forces
- "Private Equity has Food & Flower sector in its sights"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NextLevel Conference focuses on networking through “Hubs”
Tiffany Heater, a past NextLevel attendee and Burpee Home Gardens Program Representative says, “NextLevel is a great opportunity for me to network with industry professionals from all over the country. The topics the speakers cover are both interesting and relevant to my career. The sessions are well organized, and I get to meet and collaborate with a lot of great people that I still keep in touch with today.”
There are four Hubs at NextLevel: Advance My Career, Balance Life and Business, Establish My Legacy, and Build My Bottom Line. These Hubs connect attendees based on similar goals and then facilitate meaningful conversations, revealing common business challenges and insights from the conference itself.
The Advance My Career Hub is for emerging leaders hoping to determine next steps in their career, whether it’s the strategies and skills needed to move up the management ladder or the resources to start their own business. The Balance Life and Business Hub gives participants resources and ideas for managing both the demands of business and life successfully (and happily). The Establish My Legacy Hub discusses the hoops and hurdles of succession planning or selling a business entirely. Finally, the Build My Bottom Line Hub shares struggles and triumphs of strategies that make the right tweaks for a great (and more profitable) business: more effective marketing, getting rid of unprofitable products, increasing margins, and successfully developing staff.
Beyond connecting attendees through sessions and Hubs, NextLevel offers Hort Huddles – a time to share and networking within your segment of the industry – an opening night reception, plenty of time to mingle and connect, and a casual meet-up opportunity before you head out for a night on the town. Ft. Lauderdale is known for its beaches, miles of boating canals, and upscale bars, boutiques, and hotels, all of which offer great opportunity for casual conversations and networking.
To learn more and register, please visit AmericanHort.org/NextLevel. AmericanHort has also secured great conference hotel rates. To receive these rates, please book hotel rooms by December 28.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-11-30 NextLevel Conference focuses on networking through “Hubs”
- 2015-11-27 Plantscope: listen to the plant
- 2015-11-26 US: Smartphones enlisted in the battle versus crop disease
- 2015-11-25 Twitter masterclass Wageningen guide to climate smart future
- 2015-11-24 "US: (FL): "Plants are easy, People are tough"
- 2015-11-23 "Bioinformatics will cause great changes in the breeding industry"
- 2015-11-20 Proper maintenance of CHP prevents machine downtime
- 2015-11-19 Study says: Dogs perfect to scout pests and diseases in the greenhouse
- 2015-11-18 Dutch grower uses direct current to light crops
- 2015-11-13 How DNA fingerprinting can save your reputation as well as your investment
- 2015-11-12 How to overcome financial difficulties
- 2015-11-11 Europe: What to do with all that stonewool substrate?
- 2015-11-10 AT&T helps Koppert create a buzz around the world
- 2015-11-09 Dutch flowers on the train to China?
- 2015-11-04 US (OH): CENTS 2016 will offer enhanced education for growers and nurseries
- 2015-11-03 US: MSU organizes pesticide applicator core manual review sessions
- 2015-11-02 Special Service Supply at FloralDaily