- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Canada Blooms chooses Garvinia Sweet as plant of the year
Intensive plant breeding, interspecific hybridization and tissue culture propagation have combined to make the ‘Garvinea Sweets’ a reliable garden performer in the spring, summer and fall with increased disease tolerance, cold tolerance and an excellent re-bloom habit.
Proven locally at the University of Guelph trial garden program during the 2014 and 2015 growing seasons, ‘Garvinea Sweets’ were grown in containers at 2 different sites as well as in 3 different ground bed sites under a wide range of watering and fertilizer regimes. As long as the soil was well-drained, these plants thrived and bloomed continuously from planting time until winter arrived. The flower stem length on the Garvinea is long enough to allow use as a cut flower in the home.
The ‘Garvinea Sweets’ can be bought at Canada Blooms in March 2016. The following ‘Garvinea Sweet’ selections will be available for purchase at Canada Blooms: Sweet Glow (orange), Sweet Heart (pink), Sweet Honey (golden yellow), Sweet Smile (yellow), and Sweet Surprise (pink-violet).
For more information:
7856 Fifth Line South
Milton, ON L9T 2X8
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line
- 2021-04-27 Amazonia White with Eye: South Tyrolean plant of the year 2021
- 2021-04-21 AmeriSeed introduces new Marigold
- 2021-04-09 "It is eagerly picked up by the trade"
- 2021-04-01 Hem Genetics presents new genetics in Pansy and Viola series
- 2021-03-26 Three new members join the Hollywood Hibiscus cast
- 2021-03-22 "Best possible growing experience for both seasoned and novice gardeners"
- 2021-01-05 Vitro Plus introduces 7 new hardy fern varieties
- 2020-12-17 Terra Nova Nurseries plants flourish in Damu Flower Valley
- 2020-12-15 Terra Nova Nurseries announces trifecta of trial garden awards
- 2020-12-11 Diamantina varieties showcased in new D.H.M.I. catalogue
- 2020-12-11 Winners Glazen Tulp Award 2021 announced
- 2020-12-11 Selecta One presents Poinsettia & Kalanchoe catalogue 2021
- 2020-12-10 “The power of Brassica Empire is being appreciated more”
- 2020-12-10 Highlights from the 2020 Australian Horticultural Trials Week
- 2020-12-09 Cyclamen trials 2020 in Fréjus: a special year, not without surprises
- 2020-12-08 Plantpeddler shares Poinsettia Variety Day 2020 results
- 2020-12-08 Jelitto presents new Alyssum and Campanula
- 2020-12-07 Japan: Ota Floriculture Auction picks flower of the year