- Check and clear drains and gutters.
- Check your plastic for leaks and old age.
- Clean your plastic to let more light into the greenhouses.
- Sweep out your fertilizer stores, raise the pallets off the ground and check for leaks – fertilizers tend to be hygroscopic and are damaged by water.
- Fix access roads, road works are difficult in mud.
- Are your drains big enough and where is the water going? Greenhouses produce a lot of run-off, Make sure the run-off is being diverted to a safe place.
- Store and use as much rainwater as you can.
- Storms bring wind – look for tree branches and loose structures that can cause damage in wind.
For more information
M +254 7123 70192
Email : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org