- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Fertilizer dosing system introduced at Hortiflor Expo Beijing
Mixing tank unit
The HortiMaX FertiMiX-Go! is an automatic fertilizer dosing system that is affordable and easy to use. The FertiMiX-Go! is a mixing tank unit that is equipped with a control cabinet with a touchscreen computer as standard. Using the FertiMiX-Go!, the grower can quickly save on water and fertilizers, increase crop yields for a fast return on investment and always apply the right fertigation strategy.
Joost Veenman, Energy and Climate Product Manager, said the following about the new FertiMiX-Go!: "The water unit itself hasn't changed, but the control system is completely new. This is most apparent from the new touchscreen interface. Our water units are in high demand worldwide, but their control panel was a bit outdated. For example, users in China were not very fond of the rotary control knobs and the small readout display. There, they much prefer a modern touchscreen interface. The HortiMaX-Go! utilizes the latest hardware technology and its software is specially designed for touchscreen operation. The basic configuration includes all the necessary software. Launching this brand new unit in the Chinese market is not only a logical step, but also an exciting one."
"Our new FertiMiX-Go! includes a wide range of software features compared to other entry-level water units. It also has additional options for EC, EC pre-blending, pH, a filling pump and expansion valve cards for additional valves, valve groups and contact inputs. A 'Smart Switch' has been developed for each option. This is a switch that includes intelligent functionality for handling the function of a specific option. It all works very simply: depending on their needs, growers select which options they would like to add to the unit. Then the Smart Switches are plugged into the unit, and the software instantly detects the options that were added and configures itself automatically. The unit can now be operated like a smartphone and little to no training is needed to use the FertiMiX-Go!. It's all simply a matter of Plug, Play & Grow," said Joost Veenman.
HortiMaX will launch the FertiMiX-Go! at the GreenTech fair on 14-15-16 June. The company is in hall 11, stand 210.
For more information
T: +31(0)15 3620300
F: +31(0)15 3693038
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Using ionization in your greenhouse: "Dare to take that step too"
- 2023-10-02 TTA expands with local presence in Australia
- 2023-09-28 Water treatment company nominated for innovation award
- 2023-09-28 New growing system lets you grow 'on the lid of the container'
- 2023-09-27 Caeli unit can now ventilate and dehumidify existing greenhouses
- 2023-09-27 Israeli company introduces new tech as bees struggle to pollinate
- 2023-09-26 'Double sustainable use of space with portable solar' project under the microscope
- 2023-09-26 AI powered greenhouse outperforms Dutch growers
- 2023-09-25 "Strawberry growers can produce the same, while using less water"
- 2023-09-25 A deep dive into nursery pots
- 2023-09-25 Why do we still need laboratories when sensors are everywhere?
- 2023-09-19 Dutch hydrangea grower happy with new sorting machine
- 2023-09-19 HPNow closes €14M round
- 2023-09-19 Start-up ClimateAi aims should help growers prepare for a more disruptive climate
- 2023-09-19 "Growers want to see where limits lie in screen strategies"
- 2023-09-19 New Crop-Scanner offers improved scouting and advice