- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Triathlon BA receives OMRI certification
“While Triathlon BA complies with the USDA for organic production, the OMRI listing is a very important additional certification,” notes OHP vice president of sales Terry Higgins. Triathlon BA is used in both organic and traditional growing systems.
Triathlon BA is a broad-spectrum preventative biofungicide for control of a wide variety of fungal and bacterial diseases on ornamentals, fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices grown in greenhouses, nurseries, and shade houses.
Triathlon BA can also be included in a fungicide rotation program and it is compatible with most insecticides and with other fungicides.
For more information:
P.O. Box 51230
Mainland, PA 19451
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- 2022-01-19 Making the most of spraying in covered crops
- 2022-01-14 Alfa and beta diversity of thrips and biological control agents in chrysanthemum flowers
- 2022-01-07 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 Special collaboration on integrated pest management in chrysanthemum sector
- 2022-01-06 Invasive species cost the US $21 billion per year
- 2021-12-21 Hibiscus flowers not flowering? Scout for the hibiscus bud weevil
- 2021-12-21 ZA: Crop scientists begin counting losses affecting horticultural crops
- 2021-12-21 Insects retain more heavy pesticides, and for long than previously thought
- 2021-12-21 Sachet technology now in Australia for slow release of predatory mites
- 2021-12-17 "Neonicotinoids need to be banned"
- 2021-12-17 Two bioprotection companies start long-term partnership
- 2021-12-16 Maximizing the effective life of plant protection products
- 2021-12-16 Tanzania: local company pioneers in biological control agents
- 2021-12-14 Tobacco ringspot virus in the Netherlands: a report
- 2021-12-13 Longhorn beetle larva found in Dutch tree nursery
- 2021-12-09 Download guide: Integrated pest management in ornamental horticulture
- 2021-12-07 The potential of entomopathogenic nematodes to control moth pests of ornamental plantings
- 2021-12-07 Integrated pest management for indoor cultivation pt. 3
- 2021-12-07 Do biological control products help in the fight against fungus in hyacinth?