- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: Sponsors and speakers line up for GrowQuip 2016
Bulrush Horticulture and Hortifeeds are the latest horticulture enterprises to support GrowQuip as event sponsors alongside XL Horticulture, PG Horticulture and MorePeople. They are joined by the trade organisations, Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) and the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH).
The two day event at Stratford Manor Hotel encompasses a themed conference programme --Equip yourself for success-- which will bring together the best brains in horticulture to provide growers with help in overcoming some of the common problems they face in the day to day running of their businesses.
Confirmed speakers presenting at the conference include: Jane King, Chief Executive Officer of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB); Marshall Dirks, US-based Marketing Director of Proven Winners; and James Simpson, Managing Director of Adrian Scripps, top fruit growers from Kent with state of the art packing technology as featured on BBC’s Countryfile.
A number of other speakers will be announced over the coming weeks covering a wide spectrum from across the industry including a leading supermarket through to independent UK technology specialists and leading young plant growers.
Allied to the conference programme is an exhibition, where conference attendees will be able to view the latest products and services available to commercial growers from major suppliers to horticulture. Stand sales are going well to date, and potential participants are encouraged to book now to avoid disappointment as numbers are strictly limited for this element of the event.
The first day culminates in a networking dinner. On day two, the exhibition will also be open free of charge to all growers. A new introduction to the second-day of the event will see a number of free seminars available to all attendees.
CHA Chairman Pat Flynn comments: “GrowQuip 2016 is a cross-industry commercial horticultural conference which provides ideas, diversity and possibly solutions which maybe come from a different growing sector to your own – equipping you for success, equipping you for the future.”
A two day conference and dinner package, including accommodation with breakfast and lunch, is £259+VAT, and exhibition costs start at £555+VAT.
CHA members receive a 10% discount on delegate packages or exhibition bookings. Further sponsorship packages are also available on request.
For more information:
Commercial Horticultural Association
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan
- 2023-01-20 The Bloom Show takes a new direction in 2023 with collaboration and connection at its core
- 2023-01-20 Fresh-o-Fair organizes 'International Florists Trip' to Ecuador 2023
- 2023-01-20 Upcoming webinar: new trade opportunity for Canadian floriculture and nursery growers
- 2023-01-19 UK - Hort Science Online (HSO) 2023 goes live
- 2023-01-19 IPM press conference to hold a panel packed with speakers