- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
UK: Sponsors and speakers line up for GrowQuip 2016
Bulrush Horticulture and Hortifeeds are the latest horticulture enterprises to support GrowQuip as event sponsors alongside XL Horticulture, PG Horticulture and MorePeople. They are joined by the trade organisations, Horticultural Trades Association (HTA) and the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH).
The two day event at Stratford Manor Hotel encompasses a themed conference programme --Equip yourself for success-- which will bring together the best brains in horticulture to provide growers with help in overcoming some of the common problems they face in the day to day running of their businesses.
Confirmed speakers presenting at the conference include: Jane King, Chief Executive Officer of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB); Marshall Dirks, US-based Marketing Director of Proven Winners; and James Simpson, Managing Director of Adrian Scripps, top fruit growers from Kent with state of the art packing technology as featured on BBC’s Countryfile.
A number of other speakers will be announced over the coming weeks covering a wide spectrum from across the industry including a leading supermarket through to independent UK technology specialists and leading young plant growers.
Allied to the conference programme is an exhibition, where conference attendees will be able to view the latest products and services available to commercial growers from major suppliers to horticulture. Stand sales are going well to date, and potential participants are encouraged to book now to avoid disappointment as numbers are strictly limited for this element of the event.
The first day culminates in a networking dinner. On day two, the exhibition will also be open free of charge to all growers. A new introduction to the second-day of the event will see a number of free seminars available to all attendees.
CHA Chairman Pat Flynn comments: “GrowQuip 2016 is a cross-industry commercial horticultural conference which provides ideas, diversity and possibly solutions which maybe come from a different growing sector to your own – equipping you for success, equipping you for the future.”
A two day conference and dinner package, including accommodation with breakfast and lunch, is £259+VAT, and exhibition costs start at £555+VAT.
CHA members receive a 10% discount on delegate packages or exhibition bookings. Further sponsorship packages are also available on request.
For more information:
Commercial Horticultural Association
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-22 GlobalGAP prepares the industry for integrated farm assurance version 6
- 2023-09-21 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-21 2024 Horticultural Entrepreneur Award ceremony on March 6
- 2023-09-21 Flores Isabelita awarded at the Comfenalco Antioquia Inclusion Awards
- 2023-09-21 UK: Lossiemouth flower show makes colorful return
- 2023-09-20 MANTS 2024 kickstarts the year at The Baltimore Convention Center
- 2023-09-20 Hort-Talk: a focus on houseplants
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US (OR): Farwest Show celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-09-20 Dutch king honored with sustainable flowers
- 2023-09-20 ICL and Syngenta Ornamentals team up for horti science masterclass
- 2023-09-19 Italy: Myplant is partner of the annual congress of the International Garden Center Association
- 2023-09-19 US (PA): PHS to host 'Out in the Garden'
- 2023-09-19 UK: CHA unveils exhibitors joining IPM 2024
- 2023-09-18 US (AZ): The Endowment hosted its annual event & reception during the SAF Annual Convention