- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Custom-made reflector to get optimal light from fixture
During the selection process, aimed at achieving the highest possible light yield, a trial is done in the greenhouse with different reflectors, each of which is custom-made but has different specifications. Growers can see with their own eyes which combination is best for their crop. Only then will the definitive decision be made.
The reflectors are folded into the correct shape. It has been decided to fold rather than press them, as it leaves the reflector material's structure and coating intact, and produces the best reflection.
Lionz Light has recently moved to a new office in Naaldwijk, The Netherlands. A team of engineers is working hard on improving the grow light's quality. The custom-made reflectors are a result of this. The ceramic lamp holder is another innovation. Conventional plastic systems can catch fire when overheated, while ceramic is incombustible, and therefore has a higher operational reliability.
Lionz Light has a stand at GreenTech. The team look forward to welcoming you and introducing you to this new light concept in Hall 8.
For more information:
tel +31 651 185 711
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 Advantages of burning ornamental grasses
- 2023-01-24 Lesson from masterclass: Crop lighting doesn't always work
- 2023-01-20 AirBlow system blows air into the floor, increasing efficiency of underfloor heating
- 2023-01-17 "Uniform lighting is essential for growing a consistent crop"
- 2023-01-13 Dutch orchid grower replaces SON-T with LEDs
- 2023-01-12 System gives roots extra oxygen: "It's actually a small water purification system"
- 2023-01-02 Towards smarter sustainable plant health choices in resources and technology
- 2022-12-23 "Even during the pandemic, the market demand for dataloggers has not declined"
- 2022-12-22 "Autonomous farm is just over the horizon"
- 2022-12-20 Is a fan without a wire guard more energy efficient?
- 2022-12-19 Natural, plant-based air purifiers? This bioengineered houseplant can clean pollutants from the air
- 2022-12-16 How developed is automation in greenhouse horticulture?
- 2022-12-14 "5 benefits of data-driven growing for high-tech greenhouse"
- 2022-12-09 How growers are gaining the advantage by adopting SaaS technology
- 2022-12-08 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-12-06 Photonics can help horticulture to measure faster and more reliably
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-11-30 Now also weather data in the Irrigation Management App
- 2022-11-24 The hydrophilic character of anticondens improves light incidence
- 2022-11-16 Even more energy saving possible with energy-efficient fan