- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Developing new sales concepts with Hortivation Retail Green Lab
The Retail Green Lab will be located on 250 square metres in the fair hall in Kalkar (Booth Number D50) and will highlight possibilities of standing out from the rivals in competition. What catches the customer’s eye best of all? How is the perfect illumination designed? Ostensibly small things already contribute to eliminating inhibition thresholds during shopping and raising the sales performance noticeably.
The NIFEM team has already provided over 300 garden centres throughout Europe with advice about the optimisation of the POS. “We are specialists when it is a matter of a higher turnover per square metre in garden centres and shops,“ according to Karel de Graaf, General Manager of NIFEM. “With the Retail Green Lab, we would like to develop new sales concepts together with the component suppliers to the green sector and to send the visitors to the fair home with sensible strategies. hortivation is precisely the right platform for this purpose. We are pleased to be involved.“
Grow along with the customer’s needs
With goods of the exhibitors represented at the fair, trade visitors will learn how to use thinking extending across different ranges in order to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. In garden centres, a lot of customers are increasingly looking for inspiration or products which correspond to their individual lifestyles. In this respect, a coherent atmosphere increases the dwell time in the shop and provides impetus for impulse purchases.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity