- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Peony blooms anew in the age of social media
“It’s an event flower, mainly,” Currie said. “Weddings, parties, events. You have to have that peony looking perfect for 12 hours. It’s all about the show and the moment.” (With proper care, cut peonies can look good in the vase for the better part of a week.)
Read the complete article at the Washington Post
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 How discerning are consumers toward floristry design principles and how much are they willing to pay?
- 2023-11-28 "Flowerful and colorful holidays with Giada Graziani"
- 2023-11-28 China: Exploring Yunnan's blossoming business frontier
- 2023-11-28 China: Hefty investment helps flower industry come up roses in Linxia
- 2023-11-22 "Crafting unforgettable moments is a true passion"
- 2023-11-21 US (NC): Consumers and florists differ on floral arrangements
- 2023-11-16 Danziger Partners with Moss Hill Foliage for Floresta program
- 2023-11-15 China: Flower project boosts incomes in Gansu
- 2023-11-14 NZ: From a small garden patch to a flower subscription service
- 2023-11-14 Are Dutch growers heading for power?
- 2023-11-13 Interflora thrives in India
- 2023-11-13 Malaysia: Florists in Kathmandu get busy plucking flowers as Tihar festival begins in Nepal
- 2023-11-10 "Flower-sitters" adorn Chinese houses with blossoming makeovers
- 2023-11-08 "New Oasis Forage product line empowers gardeners"
- 2023-11-08 The season sets the tone. Winter arrangements from Hanneke Frankema
- 2023-11-07 Ukraine: Golden autumn adorns Kharkiv eco-park: traditional chrysanthemum ball unveiled