- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
At FlowerTrials and Cultivate:
WaterWick's new pots keep plants perky
Patio pot innovation
WaterWick will present their new Patio pot during the Flower Trials. It features an inbuilt water reservoir, which means you only have to refill a handful of times through the season. The Patio pot is provided with a patented grid. All the plants you like can be mixed and matched on this grid. Six long WaterWicks and ClickSticks are included in the Patio pot. You can insert the long WaterWicks in your favorite plants via the ClickSticks. Insert the water level stick in the Patio pot so you can see the current water level. The Patio pot is available in a small and large version.
New WaterWick cover pots available
WaterWick has expanded their range of cover pots with plastic and ceramic buckets next to the original paper buckets. The paper bucket is available in four designs or can be ordered in a design to your liking, such as company branding or a special theme. The paper bucket lasts for a minimum of 6 weeks.
The plastic bucket is available in many regular and themed designs such as Valentine, Christmas or Easter. The plastic buckets have a small window to check the water level of the reservoir. The plastic buckets with designs are available for 12 and 17 cm growing pots. Transparent buckets are available for 7, 9, 12 and 17 cm growing pots to increase shelf life and reduce shrink.
The ceramic cover pots are available in many different colors and are suitable for 12cm growing pots.
T-Pot: reducing substrate by 50 percent
The T-pot is a small revolution in growing pots. Firstly the pot holds a watering hole, which makes it easy to refill your reservoir. Since the water buffer which the plant needs is in the water reservoir, you can save half your substrate with this pot. The T-pot matches the paper, plastic and ceramic cover pots and is available in two versions: transparent and black & white.
Plantbutler: consumer lifestyle solution
‘Plantbutler’ is the lifestyle brand for products and plant accessories based on the WaterWick system. A new lifestyle brand has been created to bring plants back in the lives of the young, the old and the restless. Plantbutler acknowledges that lifestyle is about great plants, easy care, but also about a beautiful product which will look good in your house.
WaterWick will be present at the Flower Trials, Ball Colegrave 2016 summer showcase (11-29 July) and at Cultivate’16 in Ohio (9-12 July).
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
+31 (0) 78 673 98 00
+31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- 2022-01-20 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-19 What trends are expected for Autumn and Winter?
- 2022-01-19 "Green shoots of Spring need green packaging options"
- 2022-01-10 "5-Gallon planters, pots, and plant containers popular with nursery growers"
- 2021-12-22 "We hope to let more producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-08 "They were planned for Japan only, but incredible demand is worldwide"
- 2021-12-02 "Blue pot gives high recognition value among customers and consumers"
- 2021-11-24 Plastic fantastic: “We need to change the negative view about plastic”
- 2021-11-18 “The packaging market moves in the direction of biologically recycled and 100% recycled materials”
- 2021-11-10 "Plant roots better in new 60-hole BKX tray"
- 2021-11-08 Making sure plant pots and packs are getting recycled by consumers
- 2021-11-04 Sentinel introduces new packaging line
- 2021-11-02 Beekenkamp Packaging introduces more efficient growing tray
- 2021-10-28 "Recyclable plant pots as a new benchmark"
- 2021-10-28 On the road to new plastic-free production
- 2021-10-27 Horticulture recyclability: what are the eco-friendly alternatives?
- 2021-10-18 Offering growers new sustainable solutions at the very beginning of the chain
- 2021-10-12 US: “Despite the challenges, this year’s record sales enables us to grow”
- 2021-10-05 Beekenkamp Plants introduces sustainable 60-hole BKX-tray