- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
At FlowerTrials and Cultivate:
WaterWick's new pots keep plants perky
Patio pot innovation
WaterWick will present their new Patio pot during the Flower Trials. It features an inbuilt water reservoir, which means you only have to refill a handful of times through the season. The Patio pot is provided with a patented grid. All the plants you like can be mixed and matched on this grid. Six long WaterWicks and ClickSticks are included in the Patio pot. You can insert the long WaterWicks in your favorite plants via the ClickSticks. Insert the water level stick in the Patio pot so you can see the current water level. The Patio pot is available in a small and large version.
New WaterWick cover pots available
WaterWick has expanded their range of cover pots with plastic and ceramic buckets next to the original paper buckets. The paper bucket is available in four designs or can be ordered in a design to your liking, such as company branding or a special theme. The paper bucket lasts for a minimum of 6 weeks.
The plastic bucket is available in many regular and themed designs such as Valentine, Christmas or Easter. The plastic buckets have a small window to check the water level of the reservoir. The plastic buckets with designs are available for 12 and 17 cm growing pots. Transparent buckets are available for 7, 9, 12 and 17 cm growing pots to increase shelf life and reduce shrink.
The ceramic cover pots are available in many different colors and are suitable for 12cm growing pots.
T-Pot: reducing substrate by 50 percent
The T-pot is a small revolution in growing pots. Firstly the pot holds a watering hole, which makes it easy to refill your reservoir. Since the water buffer which the plant needs is in the water reservoir, you can save half your substrate with this pot. The T-pot matches the paper, plastic and ceramic cover pots and is available in two versions: transparent and black & white.
Plantbutler: consumer lifestyle solution
‘Plantbutler’ is the lifestyle brand for products and plant accessories based on the WaterWick system. A new lifestyle brand has been created to bring plants back in the lives of the young, the old and the restless. Plantbutler acknowledges that lifestyle is about great plants, easy care, but also about a beautiful product which will look good in your house.
WaterWick will be present at the Flower Trials, Ball Colegrave 2016 summer showcase (11-29 July) and at Cultivate’16 in Ohio (9-12 July).
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
+31 (0) 78 673 98 00
+31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 "100% home compostable bouquets with Eco-Wrap"
- 2023-01-19 "Building a true circular economy"
- 2023-01-11 “2022 has been one of the best years in the company’s history”
- 2022-12-09 US (FL): "This new building enables us to drastically reduce our carbon footprint"
- 2022-10-11 Koen Pack launches sample book with packaging materials
- 2022-10-07 "Bamboo sleeve: functional and less harmful to the environment"
- 2022-10-03 NZ: Biodegradable nursery pots to offer plastic-free alternative
- 2022-09-26 Minneapolis start-up plans win price for compostable flower foam
- 2022-09-07 Macpac showcases new packaging solutions at Four Oaks trade show
- 2022-08-25 UK: Plant packaging manufacturer is exhibiting at the Four Oaks Trade show
- 2022-08-18 How one small change can make a big difference
- 2022-07-18 Modiform is choosing recyclable packs made from 100% recycled materials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of post-harvest quality of marigold flowers
- 2022-06-24 “We are filling a need for easy-to-use and sustainable online packaging”
- 2022-06-22 Plastic-free soil degradable seedling pots introduced to Australian market
- 2022-06-15 RipeLocker closes its first multi-unit sales deal with The Queen’s Flowers
- 2022-06-14 Online packaging: Modiform is introducing a new product category
- 2022-06-14 Clayrton's targets full-paper packaging for flowers and plants
- 2022-06-02 "People want to become more sustainable, and the transport tray plays a role in this"
- 2022-05-31 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution