- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
26 Sep – 1 Oct 2016, Antalya, Turkey
"AIPH Annual Congress: "A programme full of industry insight"
Highlights of the week include an International Green City Conference, an AIPH Expo Conference, tours of Expo 2016 Antalya, visits to local nurseries and a gala dinner.
There will also be AIPH Committee meetings, including a joint meeting with Union Fleurs to allow delegates more opportunity for networking within the international horticultural industry.
The International Green City Conference takes place on Tuesday 27 September at the Expo Site. Discussions will cover: Exploring the economic value of greening in cities, International case studies of best greening practice, Innovations and trends in urban development and Green City discussions and networking.
The AIPH Expo Conference takes place on Wednesday, 28 September at the Expo Site. Topics include: How it benefits a city to host an International Horticultural Exhibition, Expo 2016 Antalya’s experiences in planning and organising an expo, an Introduction to Expo 2016 Antalya. As well as: Inspiring people to visit, Mobility solutions for Expos and Securing International Participation. There will also be progress reports from Expo organisers from Tangshan (China 2016); Taichung (Chinese Taipei, 2018-19), Beijing (China, 2019) and Almere (Netherlands, 2022) plus other updates and new Expo applications.
Professional visits include: Patara Tarim Çiçekçilik, FleurAntalya (Pot plants, cuttings), Antalya Balik Evi, City Park Visit (Düden Park) and Eksper Peyzaj (Landscape company).
AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe, comments, “During this event delegates will enjoy wonderful Turkish hospitality as well as a programme full of valuable industry insight. The Congress will be packed with content and inspiration, all in the setting of Antalya’s beautiful Mediterranean location.”
For more information visit: www.aiph.org/aiph_event/2015-annual-congress
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-22 GlobalGAP prepares the industry for integrated farm assurance version 6
- 2023-09-21 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-21 2024 Horticultural Entrepreneur Award ceremony on March 6
- 2023-09-21 Flores Isabelita awarded at the Comfenalco Antioquia Inclusion Awards
- 2023-09-21 UK: Lossiemouth flower show makes colorful return
- 2023-09-20 MANTS 2024 kickstarts the year at The Baltimore Convention Center
- 2023-09-20 Hort-Talk: a focus on houseplants
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US (OR): Farwest Show celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-09-20 Dutch king honored with sustainable flowers
- 2023-09-20 ICL and Syngenta Ornamentals team up for horti science masterclass
- 2023-09-19 Italy: Myplant is partner of the annual congress of the International Garden Center Association
- 2023-09-19 US (PA): PHS to host 'Out in the Garden'
- 2023-09-19 UK: CHA unveils exhibitors joining IPM 2024
- 2023-09-18 US (AZ): The Endowment hosted its annual event & reception during the SAF Annual Convention