- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
26 Sep – 1 Oct 2016, Antalya, Turkey
"AIPH Annual Congress: "A programme full of industry insight"
Highlights of the week include an International Green City Conference, an AIPH Expo Conference, tours of Expo 2016 Antalya, visits to local nurseries and a gala dinner.
There will also be AIPH Committee meetings, including a joint meeting with Union Fleurs to allow delegates more opportunity for networking within the international horticultural industry.
The International Green City Conference takes place on Tuesday 27 September at the Expo Site. Discussions will cover: Exploring the economic value of greening in cities, International case studies of best greening practice, Innovations and trends in urban development and Green City discussions and networking.
The AIPH Expo Conference takes place on Wednesday, 28 September at the Expo Site. Topics include: How it benefits a city to host an International Horticultural Exhibition, Expo 2016 Antalya’s experiences in planning and organising an expo, an Introduction to Expo 2016 Antalya. As well as: Inspiring people to visit, Mobility solutions for Expos and Securing International Participation. There will also be progress reports from Expo organisers from Tangshan (China 2016); Taichung (Chinese Taipei, 2018-19), Beijing (China, 2019) and Almere (Netherlands, 2022) plus other updates and new Expo applications.
Professional visits include: Patara Tarim Çiçekçilik, FleurAntalya (Pot plants, cuttings), Antalya Balik Evi, City Park Visit (Düden Park) and Eksper Peyzaj (Landscape company).
AIPH Secretary General, Tim Briercliffe, comments, “During this event delegates will enjoy wonderful Turkish hospitality as well as a programme full of valuable industry insight. The Congress will be packed with content and inspiration, all in the setting of Antalya’s beautiful Mediterranean location.”
For more information visit: www.aiph.org/aiph_event/2015-annual-congress
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Research on urban gardening (RUG) 2022 virtual field day
- 2022-01-24 Webinar about special Collaboration on IPM in the Chrysanthemum Sector
- 2022-01-24 New Gold Medals to be revealed via Livestream
- 2022-01-24 Provender Nurseries and Capel Manor College reveal garden design competition winner
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-21 US (FL): TPIE is coming to an end
- 2022-01-20 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-20 Extension classes teach green industry topics to become nursery worker certified
- 2022-01-20 Saudi city dwellers get back to nature on Riyadh floriculture tour
- 2022-01-18 US (FL): TPIE is about to take off
- 2022-01-18 UK: Horticulture, The conference - save the date
- 2022-01-14 A virtual, open discussion about the Floral Marketing & Promotion Order
- 2022-01-14 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-13 New partnership to increase skills and talent in Canada’s agrifood sector
- 2022-01-12 Eden Project will be setting for Sky Arts competition
- 2022-01-12 TPIE is happening in person
- 2022-01-12 Rose Parade: FTD decorates vintage cars with 8,000 flower stems
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-11 NL: Bom Group builds world's tallest greenhouse at Floriade