- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Griffin Announces Keynote Speaker for 2016 Expos
Griffin will host two Expo events, each spanning two full days. The first is set for August 31-September 1 in West Springfield, Mass. The second Expo takes place on September 21-22 in Lancaster, Penn. At both shows, Joe will present, “Why Should I Buy From You? The Five Most Effective Ways to Build Your Business and Keep Your Customers,” at 2:00PM on August 31 and September 22, respectively.
Joe Lamp’l is among the country’s most recognized and trusted personalities in gardening and sustainability. His passion for teaching is evident to his nationwide audience. In addition to his PBS series, Joe is also a regular on-air contributor to The Today Show, Good Morning America and The Weather Channel, and previous host of Fresh from the Garden on DIY Network. In 2011, The American Horticultural Society selected Joe as the recipient of the Society’s B.Y. Morrison Communication Award, which recognizes effective and inspirational communication—through print, radio, television, and online media. In 2012 and 2014, the Garden Writers Association named Joe as Best On-Air Talent for Television. Joe was also the keynote speaker at the 2012 IGC Show.
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin customers dating back to 1981. The events feature booking specials and educational sessions representing all facets of Griffin’s business including hard goods, construction, live goods and retail supplies. More details regarding the Expo schedule and online registration are now available at http://griffins.com/events/expo.asp.
T: +1 630.453.6316
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"
- 2022-01-17 Lou Goldman, founder of Barron Lighting Group, retires
- 2022-01-17 “With everyone facing obstacles, we're thrilled our 2021 holiday season went so well"
- 2022-01-14 Smit Kwekerijen: “Digitization is the future”
- 2022-01-14 New mum varieties for 2022
- 2022-01-14 AIPH Partners with the European Federation of Green Roof and Living Wall Associations (EFB) for Greener Cities