- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Griffin Announces Keynote Speaker for 2016 Expos
Griffin will host two Expo events, each spanning two full days. The first is set for August 31-September 1 in West Springfield, Mass. The second Expo takes place on September 21-22 in Lancaster, Penn. At both shows, Joe will present, “Why Should I Buy From You? The Five Most Effective Ways to Build Your Business and Keep Your Customers,” at 2:00PM on August 31 and September 22, respectively.
Joe Lamp’l is among the country’s most recognized and trusted personalities in gardening and sustainability. His passion for teaching is evident to his nationwide audience. In addition to his PBS series, Joe is also a regular on-air contributor to The Today Show, Good Morning America and The Weather Channel, and previous host of Fresh from the Garden on DIY Network. In 2011, The American Horticultural Society selected Joe as the recipient of the Society’s B.Y. Morrison Communication Award, which recognizes effective and inspirational communication—through print, radio, television, and online media. In 2012 and 2014, the Garden Writers Association named Joe as Best On-Air Talent for Television. Joe was also the keynote speaker at the 2012 IGC Show.
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin customers dating back to 1981. The events feature booking specials and educational sessions representing all facets of Griffin’s business including hard goods, construction, live goods and retail supplies. More details regarding the Expo schedule and online registration are now available at http://griffins.com/events/expo.asp.
T: +1 630.453.6316
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Signify announces new customer-centric organization and structural cost reductions
- 2023-12-01 Rise N' Shine Biotech partners with Hi-Breeding
- 2023-11-30 NL: Sales at Lankhaar Nursery under own management again
- 2023-11-30 Ceres opens an office in the World Horti Center
- 2023-11-30 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-30 Monrovia expands new plants team
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 New hues on the North American market with BluOcean
- 2023-11-29 Pasadena Tournament of Roses honors passing of longest-living rose queen Margaret Huntley Main
- 2023-11-29 Rose farms AgroTerraNorte & TerraPacific from Ecuador develop Grupo del Pacifico, LLC. in the United States
- 2023-11-29 JetBlue donates 2M TrueBlue Points to Make-A-Wish
- 2023-11-29 Ronald Moerings Foundation donates €186,100 to AVL Foundation
- 2023-11-29 24 DryGair units regulate the humidity at greenhouse of Dutch rose nursery Rozenkwekerij Van der Hulst
- 2023-11-29 40 types of Ecuadorian grown flowers at one place
- 2023-11-28 US (NB): USDA facility at Innovation Campus will start construction next year