- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Griffin Announces Keynote Speaker for 2016 Expos
Griffin will host two Expo events, each spanning two full days. The first is set for August 31-September 1 in West Springfield, Mass. The second Expo takes place on September 21-22 in Lancaster, Penn. At both shows, Joe will present, “Why Should I Buy From You? The Five Most Effective Ways to Build Your Business and Keep Your Customers,” at 2:00PM on August 31 and September 22, respectively.
Joe Lamp’l is among the country’s most recognized and trusted personalities in gardening and sustainability. His passion for teaching is evident to his nationwide audience. In addition to his PBS series, Joe is also a regular on-air contributor to The Today Show, Good Morning America and The Weather Channel, and previous host of Fresh from the Garden on DIY Network. In 2011, The American Horticultural Society selected Joe as the recipient of the Society’s B.Y. Morrison Communication Award, which recognizes effective and inspirational communication—through print, radio, television, and online media. In 2012 and 2014, the Garden Writers Association named Joe as Best On-Air Talent for Television. Joe was also the keynote speaker at the 2012 IGC Show.
The Expos are an annual staple for Griffin customers dating back to 1981. The events feature booking specials and educational sessions representing all facets of Griffin’s business including hard goods, construction, live goods and retail supplies. More details regarding the Expo schedule and online registration are now available at http://griffins.com/events/expo.asp.
T: +1 630.453.6316
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team