- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Russia: Belaya Dacha Flowers general sponsor of FlowersExpo'2016
The decision was dictated by a high appreciation of the project. Being an annual participant of the exhibition “Belaya Dacha Flowers” meets with business partners from different Russian regions and foreign countries there and achieves good results.
Established in 1993 the company pioneered the creation of the local flower business, experienced ups and downs and today is one of the leaders in marketing of floral and ornamental products.
Wide product range, high quality and attractive prices are characteristics of the products of the brand “Belaya Dacha Flowers”. The company’s production facilities enable it to grow over 1,000 species of plants including annual and perennial flowers, ornamental shrubs, coniferous, deciduous and fruit trees, vegetables and many other plants meeting the green sector needs.
Introduction of innovative technology allows the company to successfully market trees, flowers and other plants meeting the highest requirements. The company also sells seedlings of trees, shrubs, flowers and vegetables grown in the largest nurseries of Russia and Europe.
General sponsor of the exhibition “Belaya Dacha Flowers” will be happy to see its friends and partners at the exhibition in IEC “Crocus Expo”, Pavilion No. 1, Hall 4, Stand M100, 13-15 September, 2016.
For more information
T +7 495 221 12 51 /
+7 915 185 79 09
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries
- 2023-09-26 US (CA): Finalists selected for The Pasadena Tournament of Roses 2024 Royal Court
- 2023-09-26 Lots of interest at UK florist for Flower Circus flower shows
- 2023-09-25 International seed sector discusses biodiversity and corporate social responsibility
- 2023-09-25 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Pasadena Tournament of Roses announces fourth annual Día De Los Muertos Art Competition
- 2023-09-25 Impression Kunming International Flower Expo in China
- 2023-09-25 Six Dutch growers organize 'the sustainable trade show of the future'
- 2023-09-25 Funding for growers: Biosecurity Improvement Initiative under SCAP program
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6