- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK: New Covent Garden Flower Market filled with British flowers
Just how dainty is this pink saponaria at Pratley? And it's available in white too.
Plus they have a plethora of English 'Sarah Bernhardt' peonies. Do you remember British Flowers Week 2013 when Vic from Scarlet & Violet created these beautiful designs using this popular bloom?
Or British Flowers Week the following year when Simon Lycett made these fabulous floral creations using pinks? Pratley currently have several different varieties including this very pretty pale pink one.
Click here to read the entire blog at www.newcoventgardenmarket.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Rwanda’s floriculture industry is flourishing
- 2023-02-03 US: Valentine's Day 2023, what to expect?
- 2023-02-03 US (HI): Don’t wait until the last minute to buy Valentine’s Day flowers
- 2023-02-03 "In a market with tight margins like in fresh produce, payments in local currency can make the difference"
- 2023-02-03 Iran: Mashhad accounts for 22% of Iran’s flowers and ornamental plants export
- 2023-02-03 UK: HTA welcomes ministerial support for plant health seminar
- 2023-02-03 India: Decorative flowers get expensive ahead of Valentine’s Day; prices expected to go up further
- 2023-02-03 Indian rose blooms again due to Russia-Ukraine war
- 2023-02-03 US (TX): Local florist hopes to blossom through challenges ahead of the Valentine's Day rush
- 2023-02-02 Pakistan: Climate change and inflation affect business of flower sellers
- 2023-02-01 Kenya: "Valentine's Day production and prices lower than usual"
- 2023-02-01 "Iran needs to expand its growth in flowers shipment through Persian Gulf states market"
- 2023-02-01 AU: "It will be a year of weddings featuring colorful, natural, and sustainable flower arrangements"
- 2023-02-01 "If 2022 was the year of consolidation, hopefully 2023 will be the year of growth and 'normality' again"
- 2023-01-31 Miley Cyrus' new single 'Flowers' prompts massive boost in flower sales at Lidl
- 2023-01-31 Iran: More than 100 types of flowers and ornamental plants produced in Pakdasht
- 2023-01-30 US (PA): Local florists prep for the year’s busiest day
- 2023-01-30 France is preparing a law allowing the industry to better negotiate with retailers
- 2023-01-30 Predictions for Valentine's Day 2023 are mixed
- 2023-01-30 Chinese New Year flowers gain traction in Chongqing