- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Certified American Grown turns 2
Launched in 2014 by a national coalition of flower farmers and organizations, the program is now certifying millions of stems of American Grown Flowers and providing the only 3rd-party guarantee that assures buyers of the domestic origins of the flowers they are purchasing.
The campaign now represents 54 certified farms in 16 states.
"Certified American Grown has helped to unify flower farmers on a campaign that consumers can understand and identify," shared Certified American Grown administrator Kasey Cronquist. "It is exciting to see so many flowers going out from so many farms with such a consistent and compelling message and then to see such a positive response."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Manufacturing license and distribution rights available for rotating table stand system
- 2022-01-26 Pleasant View Gardens releases new 2022 Retailer/Landscaper guide
- 2022-01-26 Horticultural research institute kicks off 60th year
- 2022-01-26 PanAmerican Seed continues charitable give-back
- 2022-01-26 "This strategic partner powerfully strengthens our logistics capability"
- 2022-01-26 West Australian plant breeder honoured on Australia Day
- 2022-01-25 "They speak our language"
- 2022-01-25 US (AL): City of Boaz donates $10,000 to Snead State horticulture program
- 2022-01-25 Ag RNA-based tech firm to expand R&D center
- 2022-01-25 Anthurinfo from three to ten times a year
- 2022-01-25 "Finally, a white spider"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar