- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jet Fresh Flower launches quiz game to identify roses
JFF's "Name That Rose" is the FIRST-EVER quick-answer, multiple choice-style quiz game, which players must correctly identify roses by variety before the timer runs out.
For every variety the player answers correct, he/she will unlock that rose's official 'Rose Card.' Each Rose Card features all the basic information a rose expert needs including: a close-up image, the rose's average vase-life expectancy, the rose's availability for stem length and country of origin. Unlock the answers to collect them all.
"Jet Fresh Flowers' Name That Rose," is a fun way to sharpen your knowledge of popular rose varieties on the market today, with the Rose Cards as your personal reference guide that fits right inside your pocket.
All of the roses featured on this app are also available to order directly from Jet Fresh Flowers Distributors. Simply select the dollar sign "$" found in the app to connect yourself with one of our sales team.
Additional rose varieties and other types of flowers will be continuously added to the game, to keep it exciting and fun for hours of play!
JFF's Name That Rose is now available for free-download for both iOs & Android devices.
Click the link the below view the Name That Rose game in your App Store.
For more information
Jet Fresh Flower Distributors
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team