- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Jet Fresh Flower launches quiz game to identify roses
JFF's "Name That Rose" is the FIRST-EVER quick-answer, multiple choice-style quiz game, which players must correctly identify roses by variety before the timer runs out.
For every variety the player answers correct, he/she will unlock that rose's official 'Rose Card.' Each Rose Card features all the basic information a rose expert needs including: a close-up image, the rose's average vase-life expectancy, the rose's availability for stem length and country of origin. Unlock the answers to collect them all.
"Jet Fresh Flowers' Name That Rose," is a fun way to sharpen your knowledge of popular rose varieties on the market today, with the Rose Cards as your personal reference guide that fits right inside your pocket.
All of the roses featured on this app are also available to order directly from Jet Fresh Flowers Distributors. Simply select the dollar sign "$" found in the app to connect yourself with one of our sales team.
Additional rose varieties and other types of flowers will be continuously added to the game, to keep it exciting and fun for hours of play!
JFF's Name That Rose is now available for free-download for both iOs & Android devices.
Click the link the below view the Name That Rose game in your App Store.
For more information
Jet Fresh Flower Distributors
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 US (FL): 72.2-acre nursery up for auction
- 2023-09-28 Italy: Greenhouses devastated by hurricane, 8,000 cyclamens to be saved
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Pymwymic and Horticoop invest in Vivent
- 2023-09-28 VHC takes over WICO Flowers nursery and grows to 24.5 ha santini production
- 2023-09-28 Royal FloraHolland signs letter of intent for Safe Enterprise quality mark
- 2023-09-27 Garden Media Group celebrates 35 years in business
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Managing Director of The Bransford Webbs Plant Company to retire
- 2023-09-27 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-26 American Floral Endowment appoints new officers
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-26 Three Stimuflori board members say goodbye
- 2023-09-26 Sandra Bechtholt new Keukenhof director
- 2023-09-26 Jon Smits new board member Billigblomst in Denmark
- 2023-09-26 Beekenkamp Group celebrates 1-year anniversary of 'Be Beekenkamp'
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations