- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
How to grow tough crops like Calibrachoa
Calibrachoa is a stunning plant when in full bloom from May through frost. Because of its performance for the end user, it has become a major crop.
As with many crops, it too has production challenges that have given growers headaches. The two most common problems with Calibrachoa are chlorosis of new growth and root disease.
You could also read an article about them here.
For more information
Premier Tech Horticulture Office
1, avenue Premier
Canada G5R 6C1
T: +1 418 867-8883
Toll free: +1 855 867-5407
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 "Cutting-edge nanobubble technology sustainably increases violet production"
- 2023-01-18 "Better root development through air root pruning"
- 2023-01-18 Unraveling large and polyploidy genome of the Crucifer Orychophragmus violaceus in China, a potential oil crop
- 2023-01-17 Argentina: Ornamental meadow plants in the Institute of Floriculture
- 2023-01-16 Vietnam: Unusual rains affect flower production for Tet holiday
- 2023-01-13 US (MO): Missouri Extension reports results of lavender study
- 2023-01-12 A new Miconia (Melastomataceae) from Cusuco National Park, Honduras
- 2023-01-12 Water balance and hydrangea
- 2023-01-10 Illegal orchid trade threatens Nepal’s special orchids
- 2023-01-04 An efficient in vitro callogenesis from various explants of Passiflora vitifolia kunth: An important medicinal and ornamental plant
- 2023-01-04 Tulips growing well in AP's Chintapalli - first in south India
- 2022-12-23 Voltiris raises CHF 1.4M pre-seed investment round to help greenhouses save energy
- 2022-12-23 "This technology works well for all perishables but particularly on commodities such as lettuce, cut flowers"
- 2022-12-23 How aquaponics and fruit trees can be a good match
- 2022-12-23 Savor an unusual farm-to-fork experience in the Caribbean
- 2022-12-23 The most popular houseplants of the last 100 years from the better homes & gardens archives
- 2022-12-21 The man who was ‘by far the most significant breeder of rhododendrons of the 20th century’
- 2022-12-21 A blooming new business: two young entrepreneurs open Floral Room in Ohio City
- 2022-12-21 Sri Lanka: Confusion over national flower multiplied by erroneous publications
- 2022-12-20 What is the best way to approach energy-efficient LEDs these days?