- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Special Starting Material at FloralDaily
Globally speaking, starting material is playing an important role in the export of horticultural products. More and more companies are not only focusing on finished products, but are also discovering new opportunities in the production of starting material.
Special starting material
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to starting material. You can send a press release to email@example.com or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
This special offers a unique possibility to put your own company in the spotlight by placing a banner.
The Special Starting Material lasts until September 30. Advertising for one month in the Special in the FloralDaily newsletter costs € 685 per per month. On the website this is € 325. Placing a banner on more websites is possible at a special rate. Send us an e-mail for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-09-28 NL: New products and plant trials at Cyclamen Open Days
- 2018-09-27 Early sales opportunities
- 2018-09-26 Australia: Best practice scheme ‘BioSecure HACCP’ gets tick of approval
- 2018-09-25 Anthura wins Plantum Sustainability Award 2018
- 2018-09-24 EU: CPVO participates in expansion of UPOV PRISMA PBR application tool
- 2018-09-21 PanAmerican Seed welcomes Luther McLaughlin
- 2018-09-20 Generating plants with improved water use efficiency
- 2018-09-20 Prepared for new season with two new planting robots
- 2018-09-19 "Uniform wetting and rewetting of the plugs"
- 2018-09-18 Florist Holland receives 2 Novelty awards for Standard Gerberas Glossy and Jetset
- 2018-09-17 India: Florance Flora releases Young Plants Catalogue 2019 - 2020
- 2018-09-14 Selecta One releases new Perennials catalogue 2019
- 2018-09-13 Proven Winners releases new recipe guide for professional growers
- 2018-09-12 US (CA): Sakata Seed America completes Woodland Innovation Center
- 2018-09-11 “Sport in the premier division”
- 2018-09-10 NZ: Rose breeder Rob Somerfield to speak at Otago Rose Society's meeting
- 2018-09-07 US: Skagit Horticulture launches new tissue culture lab
- 2018-09-06 Russia: Baltica celebrates birthday at FlowersExpo'2018
- 2018-09-06 J. Berry claims two major awards with Texas A&M AgriLife hibiscus hybrids
- 2018-09-05 NL: Lifting hygiene to the next level