- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
What is CEC and why is it important?
CEC is an acronym for cation exchange capacity and refers to a soilless medium or soil’s capacity to hold and exchange mineral nutrients. To understand what CEC is we need to review a little chemistry. Conventional fertilizer comes in the form of salts. When mixed with water, these salts dissociate, or break apart, leaving individually charged nutrients.
Read more at Premier-Tech
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-11 Bee Vectoring Technologies and BioSafe Systems start selling CR-7 products into foliar and soil drench markets
- 2022-12-15 Effects of water balance on cut flower postharvest performance
- 2022-12-12 “It is one of the ‘star shows’ on the Indian sub-continent and across the wider East Asian area”
- 2022-11-30 Jewel orchid’s biological and physiological response to aquaponic water as potential fertilizer
- 2022-11-23 Vietnam: Agricultural sector aims to increase use of organic fertilizer
- 2022-11-16 "First shipment of Russian fertilizer marks breakthrough in global supply crunch"
- 2022-11-15 "Consumers prefer plants with the most flower buds and treated with Largo"
- 2022-11-10 EU Commission addresses availability and affordability of fertilizers
- 2022-10-20 Fertilizer prices down – Surpluses emerge as farmers pull back
- 2022-10-11 Fertilizers and artificial fertilizer replacements from organic waste products
- 2022-10-06 Uralchem to make a shipment of fertilizers to Burkina Faso
- 2022-09-30 Nouryon to acquire ADOB Fertilizers
- 2022-09-29 Poinsettia fertilization in greenhouses
- 2022-09-26 BASF launches Dagonis fungicide to tackle powdery mildew in Kenya
- 2022-09-21 Improving plant growth, productivity, and stress management through seaweed-based biostimulants
- 2022-09-19 The same yield with less water and fewer fertilizers
- 2022-09-14 Flowering in Hylocereus spp.: comparative analysis and self-incompatibility
- 2022-09-09 Can you tank mix water soluble fertilizers?
- 2022-09-07 "Wouldn't it be great if we could compost our herb byproducts onsite?
- 2022-08-30 “The impact of regenerating soil with microbes from food waste is massive”