- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Australia: Flowers app launched for the cut flowers and foliage industry
Flowers can be downloaded from the Apple and Google Play Store and gives users access to Australian Flower Industry magazine in an electronic format. In addition to the bi-monthly publication, the app will be expanded over time with a series of Special Editions focusing on specific issues to help the industry.
Careers in Flowers and Foliage, a guide to the study and employment opportunities available in the various sectors of the flower industry, made its debut as a print and web-based publication and is now available for free in the Flowers app as the first of many special edition publications being developed for release through the app.
Flowers can be downloaded for free by searching for ‘Flower Association’ in the Apple or Google Play store. A previous issue of the magazine and Careers in flowers and foliage are available now for free download. Other issues are available for $4.99 each and annual subscriptions of six issues will also be available from the next released issue, at a price of $22.99.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 US: Rosalynn Carter’s vast contributions to flowers and farming
- 2023-11-09 Cyber resilience across the chain
- 2023-11-06 Colour your Story goes digital
- 2023-10-25 How to appeal to millennials?
- 2023-10-20 That Flower Feeling hosts webinar
- 2023-10-16 Outdoor plants in the spotlight in four consumer magazines in the Netherlands
- 2023-10-12 Alkmaar colored red and white
- 2023-10-02 Cyclamen from Schoneveld Breeding shine in Vatican City
- 2023-09-29 Grandparents' Day: a day full of flowers
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"