- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"City will plant 1 million trees a year"
Turkey: Mayor Menderes Türel opens the AIPH GreenCity Conference Antalya
At the opening, Türel announced that the city will plant 1 million trees a year.
AIPH posted this picture of Mayor of Antalya Menderes Türel on their Twitter page.
Speakers from Turkey and around the world will illustrate how Green Cities can become a reality and how this will benefit the lives of citizens now and in the future.
The Conference is sponsored by the AIPH-approved A1 International Horticultural Exhibition, Expo 2016 Antalya, and will fit the Expo theme of ‘Flowers and Children - A Green Life for Future Generations’. The EXPO site, a 112-hectare exhibit area, will include exhibition spaces for participant countries to introduce their gardening cultures, as well as a number of structures for entertaining, education, culture and business. It is taking place from 23 April to 30 October 2016.
For more information
Tim Briercliffe, AIPH Secretary General
T: +44 (0) 118 9308956
M: +44 (0) 7885 750324
Follow AIPH on Twitter @AIPHglobal
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-06 US: Green Career Week coming up
- 2023-02-06 LichtEvent: How flexible is lighting?
- 2023-02-01 US: Webinar - Choosing & scheduling Dianthus
- 2023-01-31 US: Suntory Flowers returns to the Grammy awards
- 2023-01-31 How do flower and vegetable awards influence industry growth?
- 2023-01-27 Randy Riley to present at 62nd American Seed Trade Association: Vegetable and Flower Seed Conference
- 2023-01-27 The Santa Barbara International Orchid Show to take place in March
- 2023-01-27 The Garden Electric is the theme of Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2023-01-26 UK exhibitor group ‘largest yet’ at Fruit Logistica
- 2023-01-25 Webinar: 30 perennials you are missing in 2023 (and why you should grow them)
- 2023-01-25 The consumer goods world is back in Frankfurt: Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld fully booked
- 2023-01-25 Brookdale Treeland Nurseries, Canada, wins AIPH International Grower of the Year 2023
- 2023-01-25 India: Four-day horticulture and floriculture show about to begin at Kadri Park
- 2023-01-24 Positive vibes on the first day of IPM '23
- 2023-01-24 US (FL): Floriexpo heads to Fort Lauderdale for expanded 2023 Edition
- 2023-01-24 Spring Festival 2023: Guangzhou flower boat fair revives age-old tradition
- 2023-01-23 Typical Dutch: National Tulip Day
- 2023-01-23 National Garden Bureau offers expanded marketing tools for each “Year of the” crop
- 2023-01-23 NL: Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium to take place simultaneously
- 2023-01-23 The 10th international Exhibition AstanaFlora – green gate to Kazakhstan