- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Efficiently heating your greenhouse
Heating operates when the temperatures appear to be below the required limit. Normally, the best and most adopted solution is the indirect air heater which runs on natural gas, LPG or diesel.
The amount of heat required depends not only on the type of crop, but also upon the amount of heat loss from the structure. It usually occurs by all three modes of heat transfer: conduction, convection and radiation. Furthermore, other factors may affect or influence the heat loss such as the age condition of the greenhouse and the ventilation system adopted.
After checking all of these fundamental conditions for the optimal management of the environment, the best solution recommended to heat your greenhouse, according to Termotecnica Pericoli, is still combiTERM: the indirect air heater whose main characteristic is its application versatility. "The unique stainless steel combustion chamber guarantees an efficient heat exchange between the exhaust smoke and the clean air released in the surrounding environment," according to the company.
"CombiTERM guarantees outstanding performances and keeps the humidity levels controlled, thus avoiding all the problems linked with such phenomena as fungal diseases, high incidence of Botrytis and water dripping off the roof and the wall.
"CombiTERM is a made in Italy product totally designed and manufactured by Pericoli Group which, for nearly 50 years, has been considering heating in protected environments one of its core business.
"The product is designed to fit any installation thanks to the variety of accessories and removable elements that make it extremely versatile. The innovative design of the wall-housing assures easy handling, transport and installation."
For more information:
Termotecnica Pericoli S.r.l.
Regione Rapalline 44
17031 Albenga (Sv) – Italy
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 How one farm cured the cold to grow year-round
- 2022-01-21 Precise relative humidity control to grow a high-quality plant
- 2022-01-19 Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- 2022-01-18 Ecuador: "We accomplished our goal of raising $75,000 for Forever Flowers 2"
- 2022-01-13 How to make sure greenhouse heater doesn't go to waste
- 2022-01-10 Turkey: Joint company awarded as the biggest cut flower exporter
- 2022-01-05 India: Polyhouse for floriculture comes up in EKH village
- 2022-01-05 Some of ‘oldest and rarest camellias’ discovered in derelict glasshouse in Yorkshire
- 2022-01-03 Cut roses are blooming in Chinese greenhouse
- 2021-12-24 Iran presents data on national horticultural industry
- 2021-12-22 "Now, we have a high-quality greenhouse we can be proud of"
- 2021-12-22 Switching from hot to cold cultivation? Consider the strength of the greenhouse
- 2021-12-20 US: Yakima County Master Gardeners educate year-round with Growspan greenhouse
- 2021-12-20 Six greenhouse builders with sublicense to build semi-closed greenhouse
- 2021-12-20 NL: Forever Plants Group starts construction of new greenhouse
- 2021-12-15 CAN (ON): Glazing finished at Hendriks Greenhouses
- 2021-12-13 Mediterranean greenhouses and the benefits of Industry 4.0
- 2021-12-10 China: Bench system in orchid greenhouse for efficient cultivation
- 2021-12-10 CO2 Gro builds CO2 solution in Colombian rose greenhouse
- 2021-12-08 Cuyamaca College shows off its new ornamental horticulture complex