- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: Parfum Flower Company celebrates its 5th anniversary
What started in July 2011 as a one-man small import business in the kitchen of the Jopex company at Flora Holland Aalsmeer, has grown over the years into a full service luxury rose trading company. The range of roses now consists of more than 100 different varieties of the most wonderful cut roses. Most of them scented. The organization has grown in five years to nine employees.
"I am very proud of the way we have developed as an organization over the past five years. It was a great journey, but we are not yet where we want to be. Therefore we will focus even more of our time and energy in expanding our range of luxury cut roses. And we will also begin with trading a very special selection of flowering rose bushes which we develop ourselves. And of course we want to continue to improve the quality of our services, "said Wouter de Vries, director of Parfum Flower Company. "A presence on the IFTF which starts on November 2nd is a good occasion to show Parfum Flower Company is now an established name in the horticultural industry. Therefore we’d like to invite and welcome everyone in our stand. "
The 7th edition of the IFTF will be held on Wednesday, November 2nd to Friday, November 4th at the Expo Haarlemmermeer in Vijfhuizen. The stand of Parfum Flower Company is located at A12.17.
For more information: www.parfumflowercompany.com/iftf-2016/
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team
- 2023-01-25 Dutch Flower Group becomes shareholder in Nini Herburg Roses
- 2023-01-25 World Horti Center opened in South Korea
- 2023-01-25 Yvan Hamel joins Sollum as Chief Product Officer
- 2023-01-25 US (CA): $150M available to California growers for energy-saving upgrades
- 2023-01-25 GLOBALG.A.P. presents new sustainable solutions at IPM Essen