- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
US: Supertunia Vista Bubblegum named National Plant of the Year
For more than 10 years, Supertunia Vista Bubblegum has been a favorite of growers, retailers and home gardeners. It is known for its beauty, profuse blooms and vigorous landscape performance.
To celebrate this bestseller, Proven Winners has named Vista Bubblegum as its first National Plant of the Year. The program is designed to help growers and retailers increase awareness and sales of Proven Winners plants by promoting 2017's National Plant of the Year. Proven Winners is currently finalizing an extensive marketing campaign that will combine email, social media channels, video and advertising.
For more information
Four Star Greenhouse
T: +1 734-654-6420 E
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity