- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Supertunia Vista Bubblegum named National Plant of the Year
For more than 10 years, Supertunia Vista Bubblegum has been a favorite of growers, retailers and home gardeners. It is known for its beauty, profuse blooms and vigorous landscape performance.
To celebrate this bestseller, Proven Winners has named Vista Bubblegum as its first National Plant of the Year. The program is designed to help growers and retailers increase awareness and sales of Proven Winners plants by promoting 2017's National Plant of the Year. Proven Winners is currently finalizing an extensive marketing campaign that will combine email, social media channels, video and advertising.
For more information
Four Star Greenhouse
T: +1 734-654-6420 E
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-31 "The digital product presentation for the consumer is particularly new"
- 2023-01-30 The Shinoda Foundation releases scholarship application
- 2023-01-19 Key Valentine's Day statistics to help you plan your holiday marketing
- 2023-01-18 AU: Cyclamen 'Mother's Halo' for motherless daughters in Australia
- 2023-01-12 "These are the must-have roses for gardeners in the US"
- 2023-01-11 "New about this concept is the digital product presentation for the consumer"
- 2022-10-31 A simple idea to increase online sales
- 2022-10-12 Floriade Expo 2022 prequel to Hortus, a sustainable urban district
- 2022-09-22 How to build an on-demand flower delivery app like Floward?
- 2022-09-08 India: Kerala smells a change, flowers bloom on farms
- 2022-09-02 Consumer trends are unique to each generation
- 2022-08-26 What should you be posting on social media?
- 2022-08-23 How consumer shopping continues to evolve after pandemic
- 2022-08-23 Market flowers to millennials and generation Z
- 2022-08-22 Costa Farms pivots to consumer marketing
- 2022-08-17 Flowers sold at low price to avoid waste in Koyambedu
- 2022-08-17 Why should all companies with an interest in the U.S. market participate in “That Flower Feeling“ campaign?
- 2022-08-12 "The consumer is not standing next to the plants with a laptop to see if they meet the right specifications"
- 2022-08-12 SAF's Petal it Forward on October 19, 2022
- 2022-08-09 National Garden Bureau rolls out six plant classes for the 2023 “Year of the” Program