- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Silantoi@: newest rose of Bloomingdale Roses
In a few months the assortment of Bloomingdale Roses has grown to a very complete range of 18 varieties. Bloomingdale Roses has a modern nursery of 30 hectares in the Timau region, Kenya. This region is situated at the slopes of Mount Kenya at an altitude of 2,450 metres above sea level.
Rose ‘Silantoi@’ is a bi-coloured orange coloured rose with flower buds of 6.5 cm and more and will be available in lengths from 40 to 80 cm. Silantoi@ is a variety of breeder Olij Breeding bv with product code 117662. The vase life of Silantoi@ is at least 10-14 days.
Bloomingdale has now the following range of large bud varieties T-hybrid roses in production: 3D, Altavista, Athena, Belle Rose, Blush, Chapeau, Double Fashion, Duett, Eliza, Good Times, Madam Pink, Madam Red, Marie Claire, Mariyo! New Orleans, Nicoletta and Statue. The lengths of the roses vary from 40 to 100 cm. The 18 varieties of Bloomingdale Roses are from breeders Interplant, Jan Spek Rozen, Kordes, Nirp International, Olij breeding bv, Preesman, Schreurs & United Selections.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line