- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Join Petal It Foward 2016
On Wednesday, October 19th, SAF and florists nationwide will randomly present two bouquets each to people on the street in more than 200 cities in 47 states. The flower-givers will ask recipients to "Petal It Forward" by giving away one of their bouquets to whomever they choose, and posting picture about it on social media using the hashtag #PetalItForward.
SAF is encouraging florists, wholesalers and growers of all sizes to join in, with the goal of Petal It Forward events happening on the same day across the country, spreading smiles and highlighting the fact that giving and receiving flowers make us feel good. This kind of activity is good for business and the community on several levels. SAF Vice President of Marketing Jennifer Sparks explains: "The campaign's key strategy is to generate traditional and social media coverage to highlight the benefit of flower power--the positive impact flowers have on our emotional well-being."
Read more at Sun Valley's Flower Talk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-11-24 How digital marketing can boost floral sales
- 2021-11-19 Cut chrysanthemum Ilonka stars in promotional campaign
- 2021-10-26 'Increasing Demand and Satisfaction in the Floral Industry'
- 2021-10-21 Fall marketing ideas for floral businesses
- 2021-10-18 De Jong Plant B.V. expands product range with patio and balcony plants
- 2021-09-09 “New, unique varieties deserve one-off marketing concepts”
- 2021-08-31 “We are overwhelmed by the increasing need for floriculture consulting since the pandemic”
- 2021-08-31 Study on the active role of flower shops in the commercialization of roses in Mexico
- 2021-05-27 Sahid Nahim talks innovation at EMC Go Live Event
- 2021-05-24 New Covent Garden Market’s British Flowers Week is back in bloom
- 2021-05-04 Design thinking within the floral industry
- 2021-04-30 UK: Garden Day back for third successive year
- 2021-04-12 These common houseplants reduce carbon footprint most
- 2021-04-01 Ecuadorian roses now transported upside down
- 2021-03-10 US: How to improve the image of the carnation?
- 2021-03-09 5 inspiring women leaders, business owners in the floral industry tell their story
- 2021-03-05 US: New merchandising program to promote pollinator gardens
- 2021-03-05 No more plastic for potted bulbs
- 2021-03-04 Track & trace flowerbulbs to next level with software Beam
- 2021-02-24 "Minisprayers save hours of work"