- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: Join Petal It Foward 2016
On Wednesday, October 19th, SAF and florists nationwide will randomly present two bouquets each to people on the street in more than 200 cities in 47 states. The flower-givers will ask recipients to "Petal It Forward" by giving away one of their bouquets to whomever they choose, and posting picture about it on social media using the hashtag #PetalItForward.
SAF is encouraging florists, wholesalers and growers of all sizes to join in, with the goal of Petal It Forward events happening on the same day across the country, spreading smiles and highlighting the fact that giving and receiving flowers make us feel good. This kind of activity is good for business and the community on several levels. SAF Vice President of Marketing Jennifer Sparks explains: "The campaign's key strategy is to generate traditional and social media coverage to highlight the benefit of flower power--the positive impact flowers have on our emotional well-being."
Read more at Sun Valley's Flower Talk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-09 Cyber resilience across the chain
- 2023-11-06 Colour your Story goes digital
- 2023-10-25 How to appeal to millennials?
- 2023-10-20 That Flower Feeling hosts webinar
- 2023-10-16 Outdoor plants in the spotlight in four consumer magazines in the Netherlands
- 2023-10-12 Alkmaar colored red and white
- 2023-10-02 Cyclamen from Schoneveld Breeding shine in Vatican City
- 2023-09-29 Grandparents' Day: a day full of flowers
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions