- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hortiled Inter wins Dutch industrial design award
Hortiled Inter was specially designed for interlighting high-wire crops such as tomatoes. The fixture is intended to be installed between plants to supplement top lighting. With its 2.63 µmol/Joule, the efficient Hortiled Inter provides 10% more light than comparable commercially available products.
The smart reflector in the Hortiled Inter ensures a better distribution of light between the plants. With this light fixture the upper sides of the leaves are illuminated, so the plants receive the light where they are able to make the most of it.
The connectors and separate driver box enable a simple installation and easy maintenance. The robust, slender design minimises the interception of light and is suitable for heavy-duty greenhouse conditions.
New generation of LED fixtures
Hortiled Inter forms part of a new generation of fixtures that also includes Hortiled Top and Hortiled Multi. Hortiled Top provides 2.7 μmol/Joule, which makes it 42% more efficient than the HPS 1000W. Hortiled Multi was specially developed for multi-layer cultivation. Efficiencies of 2.5 μmol/Joule can be achieved. This makes the Hortiled Multi 60% more energy efficient than fluorescent lighting.
Good Industrial Design recognition
The Goed Industrieel Ontwerp (GIO; Good Industrial Design) recognition is an initiative of the independent foundation Designlink that is supported by a range of representative professional and sector organisations, knowledge and education institutes and intermediaries. All the products that have been awarded GIO recognition can be admired at the GIO show in the Klokgebouw in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week (22-30 October).
For more information:
2681 TV Monster
T: +31(0)174 286628
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success