- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hortiled Inter wins Dutch industrial design award
Hortiled Inter was specially designed for interlighting high-wire crops such as tomatoes. The fixture is intended to be installed between plants to supplement top lighting. With its 2.63 µmol/Joule, the efficient Hortiled Inter provides 10% more light than comparable commercially available products.
The smart reflector in the Hortiled Inter ensures a better distribution of light between the plants. With this light fixture the upper sides of the leaves are illuminated, so the plants receive the light where they are able to make the most of it.
The connectors and separate driver box enable a simple installation and easy maintenance. The robust, slender design minimises the interception of light and is suitable for heavy-duty greenhouse conditions.
New generation of LED fixtures
Hortiled Inter forms part of a new generation of fixtures that also includes Hortiled Top and Hortiled Multi. Hortiled Top provides 2.7 μmol/Joule, which makes it 42% more efficient than the HPS 1000W. Hortiled Multi was specially developed for multi-layer cultivation. Efficiencies of 2.5 μmol/Joule can be achieved. This makes the Hortiled Multi 60% more energy efficient than fluorescent lighting.
Good Industrial Design recognition
The Goed Industrieel Ontwerp (GIO; Good Industrial Design) recognition is an initiative of the independent foundation Designlink that is supported by a range of representative professional and sector organisations, knowledge and education institutes and intermediaries. All the products that have been awarded GIO recognition can be admired at the GIO show in the Klokgebouw in Eindhoven during the Dutch Design Week (22-30 October).
For more information:
2681 TV Monster
T: +31(0)174 286628
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 "No more toil and trouble for Flower Power"
- 2023-01-26 ProCC has become an established name and is now looking beyond
- 2023-01-26 US (FL): ForemostCo announces key personnel changes
- 2023-01-26 UK: Hutton awarded £1m from the Wolfson Foundation to support Phenotyping Centre
- 2023-01-26 Horticoop Technical Services grows: 'Securing knowledge and reliability is one of our goals'
- 2023-01-26 Calendar of events and conventions launched
- 2023-01-26 Kickstart your physical and mental fitness in 2023 with Perennial’s Health and Wellbeing platform and app
- 2023-01-26 UK: HTA welcomes new Chief Executive
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-26 Mivena showcases new tech at IPM, appoints new international sales manager
- 2023-01-26 Koppert acquires Scandinavian company Lindesro
- 2023-01-26 "Royal FloraHolland exposed employees to asbestos for years"
- 2023-01-25 Waitrose launch two wrap-free bouquets for Valentine’s Day
- 2023-01-25 CBH Group’s Growing Leaders Scholarships alumni ranks gain two more
- 2023-01-25 UK: Squire’s slants a tree for Queen Elizabeth II
- 2023-01-25 US (CT): Agriculture representative Ben Soistman added to BioSafe Systems team