- Sales Manager, US
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
NL: Small booth, big news on orchids
Meet Paul Verstegen
But there's more news: at the booth you can meet Paul Verstegen who is responsible for sales at Hazeu Orchids since this year. Born in 1966 in his parents' horticultural business, the passion for cultivating quality products was brought to him right from the start. Paul: "After the horticultural college and military service I started as an inspector for the predecessor of Flora Holland, where I started to find out all about Hazeu Orchids. At the tree plantation I then set up, I was introduced to the German market. I now work with Chiel Hazeu to get the company in a position in the market it deserves. The strength of the company is based on 100,000 plants a week and flexible operations that can handle both day trading as future trading in a tailor made way. Now I want to strengthen the relationship with existing customers and meet new customers. See you at the fair, at your premises or at ours!"
Specialization by experience and quality
Since 2000, Hazeu Orchids specializes in the cultivation of high quality Phalaenopsis for an attractive price. The family business can be considered one of the larger Phalaenopsis growers in the Netherlands, with more than 100 years of experience in versatile cultivation and many certificates, partly because of the large volumes – custom made – that can be provided from their own greenhouses. The product range offers Phalaenopsis in 12 cm. pot size with 1, 2, or 3 branches, 6, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18 or more flowers in various vivid colours.
The plants are supplied with a newly designed base label, which is striking and recognizable thanks to the new design and quality and radiate style.
Users can discuss their wishes at the booth, order a trial shipment, request a quote and schedule a visit. So: booth 45.2, Hall 2.
For more information:
Schimmelpenninck van der Oyeweg 93
2645 CC Delfgauw
Tel.: +31(0)15 257 42 40
Fax: +31(0)15 361 20 11
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-04 A peek at what goes on behind the Colombian flowers
- 2023-10-03 India: Grower destroys chrysanthemum plants as loss blooms on the farm
- 2023-10-03 NL: Grower gets 30 million chrysantemum stems every year
- 2023-10-03 "We started locally and gradually expanded into Belgium, Germany, Denmark, and southern Europe"
- 2023-09-28 US (NC): Blazing Star Flowers receives grant for multi-use canopy structure
- 2023-09-28 Dream Farms takes home 12 awards during SAF's Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 Kenya: "It is not only more sustainable, the quality of our roses will improve too"
- 2023-09-27 What makes a rose fragrant: a peek into Parfum Flower's farm
- 2023-09-27 UK: Delivering flowers in Southborough
- 2023-09-26 US: Colorado’s largest flower producer to hit market for almost $10M
- 2023-09-26 "Cymbidium is a mysterious, raw diamond"
- 2023-09-22 US (CA): Eufloria Flowers in Nipomo showcase their efforts of sustainably grown rose
- 2023-09-21 US (MD): “There has to be a shift in understanding of what grows where and when here in the U.S.”
- 2023-09-20 NL: Ever wanted to experience an exclusive Decorum Plants & Flowers nursery tour?
- 2023-09-20 “90% of everything gets started under the grow lights and inside"
- 2023-09-20 Bulgaria: “Inflation isn’t withholding us from investing in technology”