- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stockton and Sygenta sign distribution agreement
The products of Stockton will be sold under the Syngenta brand for Botrytis and Powdery Mildew in Ornamentals globally. The biofungicide technology complements the comprehensive fungicide portfolio of Syngenta and will help to provide its customers with innovative sustainable tools for disease resistance management.
Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton Group, commented on the agreement “We are very excited about this agreement as Syngenta is the perfect partner for our new products in ornamentals.”
Jonathan Campbell, Syngenta Head Partnerships & Scouting for Lawn & Garden R&D, said “The signing of this development and distribution agreement is great news and was only possible thanks to excellent teamwork. Now that we have the agreement in place, we are looking forward to working closely with Stockton to drive this exciting project forward”.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- 2023-02-02 A more natural form of artificial lighting with Perfand LED’s pulse technology system
- 2023-02-02 Air-assisted spraying technology for improved horticultural pest control
- 2023-02-02 "The way forward for UK garden centers is British grown, peat-free houseplants"
- 2023-02-02 Lazzeri won three awards for the best poinsettias
- 2023-02-01 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility and Buitendijk Slaman are joining forces
- 2023-02-01 Svensson & Agculture enter global partnership
- 2023-02-01 TrayC now available in Italy
- 2023-02-01 Fine Americas adds Northeast sales manager
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-01-31 National Wildlife Federation launches Garden for Wildlife, Inc.
- 2023-01-31 Johnny's Selected Seeds celebrates 50th anniversary
- 2023-01-31 Paper packaging solution now also available as banderole
- 2023-01-30 UK: Squire’s recognizes high standards in garden centres
- 2023-01-30 New bio-based shading agent delivered in powder form
- 2023-01-30 US (GA): Tecogen to launch smart hybrid-drive air-cooled chiller at AHR 2023
- 2023-01-27 Jim Collins joins Vestaron Board of Directors
- 2023-01-27 Stolze moves to new shiny headquarter
- 2023-01-27 70 years of Ridder: "In fact, we still apply the same vision as my grandfather"
- 2023-01-27 "Peak 2023: better and predictable end times"