- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Stockton and Sygenta sign distribution agreement
The products of Stockton will be sold under the Syngenta brand for Botrytis and Powdery Mildew in Ornamentals globally. The biofungicide technology complements the comprehensive fungicide portfolio of Syngenta and will help to provide its customers with innovative sustainable tools for disease resistance management.
Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton Group, commented on the agreement “We are very excited about this agreement as Syngenta is the perfect partner for our new products in ornamentals.”
Jonathan Campbell, Syngenta Head Partnerships & Scouting for Lawn & Garden R&D, said “The signing of this development and distribution agreement is great news and was only possible thanks to excellent teamwork. Now that we have the agreement in place, we are looking forward to working closely with Stockton to drive this exciting project forward”.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 "COVID-19, a whirlwind, snowstorm and now the energy crisis"
- 2022-01-24 Certified American Grown announces new membership opportunities
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 LEDs or HPS for potted lilies?
- 2022-01-24 Phalaenopsis is the rising sun of Dümmen Orange in Asia-Pacific
- 2022-01-21 IRTA develops a bioreactor that reduces the handling time of in vitro plant cultures by 80%
- 2022-01-21 Rose breeder interplant Roses celebrates 60th anniversary
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGOs to kick-start better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Heating greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"