- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New camera allows for more precise sorting of roses
Aad Tas, sales manager at Aweta: "Using this camera, clients will be able to sort their roses with higher precision. The camera takes pictures at a higher resolution, which makes it possible to better judge the quality. Four pictures are taken of each rose: three from the side, and one from the top. These photos are taken both in color and black/white."
The TRS Vision has been available on the market since June 2016. At the moment, 14 machines are already up and running.
And Aweta has other plans for the future. They are hard at work developing a solution that makes it possible to hang roses without having to look at them. Measuring the length of the rose is also undergoing further digitization. The goal is to be able to check for bent necks and stems.
For more information:
+31(0)88 668 80 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-04 NL: On the way to fully automated bouquet processing
- 2021-12-06 NL: Installing a conveyor belt system to increase efficiency
- 2021-11-25 Robot helps researchers to measure plant growth
- 2021-11-23 SIPCO Innovations increases production capacity by 5 times
- 2021-11-22 “Automated selection of cut hydrangeas takes away grower’s challenges”
- 2021-11-19 No more emissions in the greenhouse thanks to electric crop rotation
- 2021-11-19 Robots on the march
- 2021-11-18 New irrigation unit to be released on GrowTech Antalya
- 2021-11-15 When will we see fleets of robots working in the fields?
- 2021-11-11 Three portal units handle new seed threshing line's boxes beautifully
- 2021-11-05 Flower exporter straps boxes quickly and accurately
- 2021-11-05 New automation solution binds food bags to bouquet
- 2021-11-04 Smaller version of the Basic Washer machine presented
- 2021-10-27 “UV technology is a game changer for horticulture”
- 2021-10-22 New weight scale lets you know if plants need water
- 2021-09-29 "Measuring what you wash offers greater hygiene assurance"
- 2021-09-24 Extra powerful gutter cleaner reaches end of 200+ metre cultivation gutter without any problems
- 2021-09-24 Crossing platform for roof washer: not a fairy tale, but reality from The Netherlands
- 2021-09-23 New player in seed technology develops technology for seed drying with less stress
- 2021-09-22 "This month we launched the low-cost, single-use, real-time temperature recorder B9Z"