- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Account Manager - Canada
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
New-look bedding and perennials catalogs from Earley
Each catalogue features a new-look layout, which has been thoughtfully designed for speed and ease of use. Clearly sectioned to aid selection, the new format makes product identification quicker, whilst essential product detail has been laid out consistently to provide all relevant information, at-a-glance.
The main Earley Ornamentals Catalogue 2017-18 features Earley’s extensive bedding, basket and patio range of products including the ‘2017-18 Highlights and Heroes’. Complementing this is the new, separate Earley Perennial Catalogue, which is packed with excellent range development options and commercial introductions, including the new Premium Perennials group.
Commenting on the launch of the new catalogues, Earley Ornamentals’ managing director, Simon Earley explains: “We’re always striving to improve the service we offer our customers and the new format catalogues reflect this. People definitely like it as we’ve had many positive comments back already.
As for the new Perennial catalogue, we have seen growing interest in this popular category in recent years. The decision to introduce a dedicated Perennial catalogue has enabled us to give this expanding range, the display space it deserves.”
The catalogues can be viewed and downloaded here or to request a printed catalogue, contact Earley Ornamentals direct on 01845 524511.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-09 Cyber resilience across the chain
- 2023-11-06 Colour your Story goes digital
- 2023-10-25 How to appeal to millennials?
- 2023-10-20 That Flower Feeling hosts webinar
- 2023-10-16 Outdoor plants in the spotlight in four consumer magazines in the Netherlands
- 2023-10-12 Alkmaar colored red and white
- 2023-10-02 Cyclamen from Schoneveld Breeding shine in Vatican City
- 2023-09-29 Grandparents' Day: a day full of flowers
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions