- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Israeli president boosts ag collaboration with India
He said India could learn from the Israeli experience and knowledge in agriculture, water conservation and water cleaning techniques.
He hoped that Indo-Israel cooperation would be continued with the same pace and extended to other areas of mutual interest.
Rivlin reiterated that cooperation between both nations was now being expanded in the fields of agriculture, water and security.
“I see the future of the relationship between India and Israel as something going on not only between the government and administration, but between the people as well. I believe in the connection between the people of India and Israel and the understanding,” the Israeli President said.
“We have to take care of each other that will bring about a lot of cooperation, started 25 years ago. It is now being expanded to a level where no one can even foresee in all fields of agriculture and water,” he said.
“We are cooperating and not hiding any kind of business from each other as we are very open,” he stated. Rivlin is on a state visit to India, the first by an Israeli President in around 20 years.
India and Israel had signed agreements for an agricultural partnership in 2006, under which Israel had been sharing its best practices and knowledge, especially through drip irrigation and protected cultivation.
Read more at The Tribune
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Millennials bring confidence, creativity and cash to gardening
- 2022-01-14 A mixed bouquet of developments in floriculture: world floriculture map 2021
- 2022-01-14 UK: A prosperous year for horticulture in 2021 sets the scene for growth in 2022
- 2022-01-14 SAF launches Valentine's Day resources
- 2022-01-13 “What were the top plants sold last year?”
- 2022-01-12 Ausberry Farmers loses 60% of orders due to supermarket staff shortages
- 2022-01-12 "We expect M&A activity in 2022 to be just as strong, or even stronger.”
- 2022-01-12 Franklin County growers are facing challenges and bracing for the season
- 2022-01-12 UK: Prime Minister congratulates MPs on efforts to secure labor for Cornish daffodil farms
- 2022-01-12 18 percent rise in product sales over 2021 at Rhein-Maas Auction
- 2022-01-12 China: Taiping Property & Casualty Insurance helps Yunnan to build a unique flower industry
- 2022-01-11 Plants Without Borders offers access to supply of plants in Southeast Asia And South America
- 2022-01-11 Tikka orchids add color to UK royal gardens in winter
- 2022-01-10 Record turnover for Royal FloraHolland in 2021
- 2022-01-10 China: E-commerce becomes the main force of Heze peony sales
- 2022-01-07 Netherlands: Rose-growers suffer from high gas prices
- 2022-01-07 AIPH and Union Fleur launch International Statistics Flowers and Plants 2021
- 2022-01-07 Get counted: USDA floriculture survey heads to all 50 states
- 2022-01-06 Turkey exported nearly $150M worth of flowers in 2021
- 2022-01-06 The cultural significance and symbolism of Chinese flowers