- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
January 18-20, 2017 in Ft. Lauderdale
US (FL): New trends on display at TPIE
The attendees and exhibitors come from 43 different US States and 46 different countries. 48.5 percent of them are wholesale growers and brokers. 23.2 percent are retailers, 18.9 percent landscape professionals and 9.4 percent interior landscapers.
TPIE is where 6,200 of the best and brightest converge to share ideas, be inspired and learn what's trending. And the majority, the 84 percent of the attendees are direct influencers and purchasers of their companies.
At this annual event people can meet and learn from industry thought leaders, share ideas with peers from your end of the business world, and be inspired by top designers and creative thinkers.
The newest trends are presented in three categories, with the New Plants and Products Showcase (A first glimpse at what's about to be trendy within the industry), the TPIE Cool Product Awards (Spotlights products at the show which wholesale buyers see as up-and-coming products for 2017 and 2018) and the Exhibitor Showcase (Features dozens of unique and proven plants and products selected by exhibitors).
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries
- 2023-09-26 US (CA): Finalists selected for The Pasadena Tournament of Roses 2024 Royal Court
- 2023-09-26 Lots of interest at UK florist for Flower Circus flower shows
- 2023-09-25 International seed sector discusses biodiversity and corporate social responsibility
- 2023-09-25 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Pasadena Tournament of Roses announces fourth annual Día De Los Muertos Art Competition
- 2023-09-25 Impression Kunming International Flower Expo in China
- 2023-09-25 Six Dutch growers organize 'the sustainable trade show of the future'
- 2023-09-25 Funding for growers: Biosecurity Improvement Initiative under SCAP program
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6