- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Belgium, China, Netherlands and UK are IGOTY finalists
Boterdaele Erik bvba - Belgium
Boterdaele Erik bvba is a family business situated near Ghent in Belgium. The owners, Erik and Isabelle, have grown the company considerably and today it produces and sells 500,000 plants a year out of its cultivation area of 4,2 hectares.
Gui Zhou Miaofu Urban Horticulture Co.,Ltd - China
Gui Zhou Miaofu Urban Horticulture is a pioneer in nursery stocks production and landscape construction in China. Every year the company produces about five million nursery stocks of different types and sizes for the market, including 56 species and 42,000 modelling plants.
Boomkwekerij Ebben B.V. - The Netherlands
Ebben Nurseries is an innovative company in the horticultural sector presenting a healthy and wide range of trees and with more than 154 years of knowledge and experience.
Bransford Nurseries - UK
Bransford Nurseries was formed by John Tooby in 1961 as a pioneering producer of roses, trees and shrubs in pots. Focusing exclusively on the production and sale of ornamental plants to retailers the nursery became an important and respected supplier.
In total nine ornamental growers have been shortlisted as finalists for the award which will be presented on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at the Colosseum Theatre in Essen, Germany.
AIPH is proud to host the awards in partnership with Founding Partner, FloraCulture International (FCI), and Headline Partner, Royal Flora Holland.
The awards takes place during the week of IPM Essen, the world’s leading horticultural trade fair. The evening ceremony includes a drinks reception, gala dinner, live entertainment and provides a great opportunity for international networking.
Don’t miss the early bird tickets which are available until 31 December at 180 EUR per person, and 170 EUR per person for table bookings of ten people.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 "Sales worldwide have been increasing. especially in Japan"
- 2022-01-17 FlorAmor adds Clivias to Flandresse
- 2022-01-13 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2022-01-07 Breeder Wim Declercq celebrates 40 years at Gediflora
- 2022-01-07 Duynplant and Duijn-Hove to continue together
- 2022-01-06 Ecuador: Greenhouse construction Forever Flowers complete
- 2022-01-04 US (NH): "It does not only supplement our seasonal sales, it also keeps our staff busy and greenhouse full"
- 2021-12-20 A peek behind the scenes at Belgium nursery Plantura
- 2021-12-20 The roots of Colombia’s booming flower and orchid industry
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-14 Ecuador: Greenhouses of new alstroemeria farm taking shape
- 2021-12-13 "In the past, organic production meant you’d lose at least 30% of your production capacity"
- 2021-11-26 Luray grower uses topless high tunnels to feed community year round
- 2021-10-25 AU: How a multigenerational family made a ‘flower change’ to Yass River
- 2021-10-22 US (FL): “We built a new shipping warehouse, improving our efficiency”
- 2021-10-21 "Outdoor growing gets more challenging with climate change"
- 2021-10-18 Mexico: “As a smaller company, we are able to prioritize small breeders and their creations”
- 2021-10-08 NL: "Nursery Gebr. Grootscholten is showing the way"
- 2021-10-08 Sowing seeds of passion: Horticulturist turns childhood hobby into niche business
- 2021-10-08 Vietnam: "We are working on a new platform for Phalaenopis trade"