- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- Regional supply chain strategy of Dümmen Orange takes shape
- Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- “As an industry, we need to bring the message that people can improve their life with flowers”
- Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- Australia: Flower Power digs up $500m private equity buyout
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Beijing Nabobay Horticutral, Graff Kristensen
AIPH IGOTY Awards: China, Denmark are finalists in young plants category
Beijing Nabobay Horticutral Co., Ltd
China Nabobay is developing with a strong momentum in the rose industry. Its finished plants are welcomed by markets across more than 20 provinces in China and internationally, its products find their way into markets in Europe, Asia and Africa. It has established production bases covering a total area of 6.59 hectares and cultivates over 32 million plants each year.
Graff Kristensen A/S – Denmark
Graff Kristensen A/S was founded in 1931 on the basis of a wide horticultural assortment for the local market. The nursery is one of the world’s leading hibiscus growers in terms of breeding, quality, innovation and in evolving partnership with other growers all over the world.
In total nine ornamental growers have been shortlisted as finalists for the award which will be presented on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at the Colosseum Theatre in Essen, Germany.
AIPH is proud to host the awards in partnership with Founding Partner, FloraCulture International (FCI), and Headline Partner, Royal Flora Holland.
The awards takes place during the week of IPM Essen, the world’s leading horticultural trade fair. The evening ceremony includes a drinks reception, gala dinner, live entertainment and provides a great opportunity for international networking.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!
- 2021-06-29 US (IA): "Testing the best in the Midwest"
- 2021-06-21 Plantpeddler looks back on the year while releasing 2022 catalog
- 2021-06-16 "Hoya is finding its place among the field of popular houseplants"
- 2021-03-24 "A benefit of Brexit for us is that customers are seeking out an established UK supply chain"
- 2021-03-05 Large investment brings one of Sweden's largest forest seedling suppliers to the next level
- 2021-01-26 The story of the Parlor Palm
- 2021-01-11 In vitro hardening of Dendrobium plantlets to enhance acclimatization
- 2021-01-07 Vitroplus produces record amount of ferns: 34 million
- 2021-01-06 'Proven Winners ColorChoice bare root roses, an on-time solution for greater demand'
- 2020-12-09 US: What's hot and happening in the market?
- 2020-12-04 Deep propagation trays added to AIRtray assortment
- 2020-12-01 Pleasant View Garden's introduces virtual market series
- 2020-11-25 AgriGarden boosts TC young plant production in China
- 2020-11-24 NL: A look inside Vitro Plus's greenhouse
- 2020-11-24 Jerusalema Challenge by Selecta one Kenya
- 2020-11-17 Beekenkamp Plants grows in North America
- 2020-11-03 More URCs available for Princettia
- 2020-10-30 Vitro Plus to push the hardy ferns market
- 2020-10-29 Finding the right growing medium to propagate plant cuttings