- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Beijing Nabobay Horticutral, Graff Kristensen
AIPH IGOTY Awards: China, Denmark are finalists in young plants category
Beijing Nabobay Horticutral Co., Ltd
China Nabobay is developing with a strong momentum in the rose industry. Its finished plants are welcomed by markets across more than 20 provinces in China and internationally, its products find their way into markets in Europe, Asia and Africa. It has established production bases covering a total area of 6.59 hectares and cultivates over 32 million plants each year.
Graff Kristensen A/S – Denmark
Graff Kristensen A/S was founded in 1931 on the basis of a wide horticultural assortment for the local market. The nursery is one of the world’s leading hibiscus growers in terms of breeding, quality, innovation and in evolving partnership with other growers all over the world.
In total nine ornamental growers have been shortlisted as finalists for the award which will be presented on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at the Colosseum Theatre in Essen, Germany.
AIPH is proud to host the awards in partnership with Founding Partner, FloraCulture International (FCI), and Headline Partner, Royal Flora Holland.
The awards takes place during the week of IPM Essen, the world’s leading horticultural trade fair. The evening ceremony includes a drinks reception, gala dinner, live entertainment and provides a great opportunity for international networking.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-17 India: "The weather couldn’t deter the spirits of farmers, florists, and participants"
- 2022-12-23 The ever-changing market that is horticulture
- 2022-12-23 The role of young plant suppliers in enabling growers to follow trends
- 2022-12-16 "We aim to go entirely organic”
- 2022-12-05 “More prolific and even root growth”
- 2022-11-30 J. Berry Nursery relaxes Hollywood Hibiscus branded container requirements
- 2022-11-22 HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- 2022-11-22 D.S. Cole Growers adds new products to young plant assortment
- 2022-11-21 Suntory's "Le Tour de Cuttings"
- 2022-11-18 German young plant producers optimistic about coming season
- 2022-11-11 NL: expansion for Bloemen Young Plants
- 2022-10-24 "Expoflores 2022, one of the best flower shows in the past decade"
- 2022-05-16 "No more moss in cutting production"
- 2022-04-07 "Despite the increased production costs, interested in new varieties high"
- 2022-03-17 How to prepare for Echinacea rooting?
- 2022-03-17 Propagation of outdoor plants in Uganda turns out to be a smart move
- 2022-03-15 "The construction of our new building is really progressing now"
- 2022-03-04 GardenChoice introduces product portfolio
- 2022-02-15 "Never ‘stop believin’ in the power of plants"
- 2021-09-17 A new flower is blooming!