- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
First report of Chrysanthemum stem necrosis virus in Korea
Click here to read the complete report on apsjournals.apsnet.org
This report was published by the EPPO Reporting Service. Every Month, the Secretariat of the European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization (EPPO) publishes a report on events of phytosanitary concern. It focuses on new geographical records, new host plants, new pests (including invasive alien plants), pests to be added to the EPPO Alert List, detection and identification methods etc.
Click here for the entire list of subjects in this Reporting list on gd.eppo.int.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 Magister SC is a new tool to fight Mites and Bemisia Whitefly
- 2023-01-30 First finding of Meloidogyne enterolobii on ornamental plants of Ficus microcarpa at one production site in the Netherlands
- 2023-01-24 NZ: Update to online myrtle rust tool, giving growers specific spray information
- 2023-01-23 Dogs sniff out destructive voles to help farmers with control
- 2023-01-23 Protecting agricultural resources from plant pests and animal disease threats on both sides of the border
- 2023-01-20 Phytophthora pluvialis restrictions lifted
- 2023-01-16 CAN (BC): Invasive spongy moth treatments planned for Courtenay area
- 2023-01-11 US (CT): Renewal of the spotted lanternfly quarantine for Connecticut
- 2023-01-11 Plantae presents: How to read a scientific paper
- 2023-01-10 US (NY): New formulation from BioWorks shows good results for botrytis protection
- 2023-01-06 USDA approves world's first vaccine for honeybees
- 2023-01-05 "Plant loss? Investigate what causes it"
- 2022-12-23 Nebraska University clinic boosts state’s security against plant diseases and pests
- 2022-12-21 “We are eager to enter the Netherlands with our natural plant protection products”
- 2022-12-14 Optimising Orius-System release strategy – keeping it simple and cost-effective
- 2022-11-25 Mealybug Management: how to manage this pest
- 2022-11-24 "Start early with crop protection against root diseases"
- 2022-11-23 US (FL): Banker plants effective for managing thrips on roses
- 2022-11-21 US (OR): New Extension website helps solve pest and disease problems
- 2022-11-10 No crop in the greenhouse? Keep monitoring!