- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- AU: "I expect logistics to remain an issue for the coming 3 to 6 months"
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- US: Uncertainty looms over possible flower shortages ahead of Valentine's Day
- Angel Fresh, a fresh-keeping product for fresh-cut flowers
- Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hiring new area export manager
Mardenkro North America expanding its market
Peter Heemskerk at the Cultivate'16 in Columbus Ohio.
Starting with a few productions of ReduSol and ReduClean, the sales in Canada increased rapidly and Peter needed to build a strong network of reliable distributors across Canada and the United States. With the assigning of AI Asesores for distribution of ReduSystems coatings in Mexico 10 years ago, Mardenkro set foot in this country as well. Peter supports all distributors in North America to get them inventory on time so growers can be supplied immediate when needed.
Currently, Mardenkro North America’s distribution network covers North, Central and South America, from Canada to Ecuador. Major flower and vegetable growers use Mardenkro’s ReduSystems coatings and with new solutions, like AntiReflect, it is likely that sales will increase considerably in the coming years. In addition, Mardenkro has also developed functional coatings for other branches such as the sports market.
To achieve their goals, Mardenkro is looking to hire a new account manager to support growers and distributors in North and South America. The new account manager, who is established in the United States or Mexico, will together with Peter Heemskerk and Dutch sales manager Barry Zuidgeest, expand the Mardenkro market.
A job description of this vacancy can be obtained by clicking on this link or by sending an email to email@example.com.
For more information:
Mardenkro North America Ltd.
47341 Hope River Road
V2P 6H5 Chilliwack B.C.
T: +1 (0)6047031103
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Substrate company works with NGO's to kickstart better life for Philippine coconut growers
- 2022-01-20 Dutch nursery growing fast, getting new greenhouse 'plant cultivation-ready'
- 2022-01-20 “Committed underwriters keep Life In Bloom TV show growing”
- 2022-01-20 Garden center consumer research results and webinar
- 2022-01-20 New construction subsidised for seven greenhouse horticulture businesses in North Holland
- 2022-01-19 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-19 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-19 Poinsettia grower appreciates six decades working with Agra Tech
- 2022-01-19 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces timing of Q1 2022 financial results and conference calls
- 2022-01-19 Geothermal heat main installation begins
- 2022-01-19 Dutch nursery literally starts over after snowstorm
- 2022-01-19 Dutch startup Thermeleon heats greenhouses with thermal battery
- 2022-01-18 The Shinoda foundation retains the association resource center as management partner
- 2022-01-18 "Always being away and on the road is good for us"
- 2022-01-18 NRF Foundation Board names new chair and adds directors
- 2022-01-18 Dümmen Orange opens new office in Ethiopia
- 2022-01-18 Danziger Live kicks off 2022 with Valentine's webinar
- 2022-01-17 Mise en place: winter preparation for spring success
- 2022-01-17 Lorenzo Russo to join Bellpark Horticulture as new US sales representative
- 2022-01-17 "Even as a 'small' business, we sell a great product from a major player"