- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
Fleuroselect awards Gold Medals for 2018
Calibrachoa cultivars MiniFamous Double Pink (Selecta one)
"From Helsinki to Palermo, from California to Moscow... Double Pink, the latest addition to the MiniFamous series, is an outstanding summer performer in all climates thanks to its strengthened root system and its radiant pink double flowers which will not fade even during the hottest summer days. This Winner fits all medium-sized Calibrachoa growing schemes and can be grown as a single plant or in a mixed basket."
Lewisia cotyledon Elise Ruby Red (Floragran)
"What the grower was waiting for! Following on from the highly successful Lewisia Elise Mix, Elise Ruby Red is a stunning, single coloured Lewisia cotyledon which allows producers to grow another single colour alongside Elise White and Mix."
Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red (Sakata Seed Corporation)
"Real red richness... that's what Profusion Red is all about. This brand new breeding achievement in Zinnia combines a unique Red colour with the strength and beauty of the unequalled Profusion Series. Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red is perfectly suited for spring bedding and summer pot production."
Petunia x hybrida MyLove Orange (Farmen)
"Butterflies in your stomach, a raised pulse... It’s love at first sight for this powerful Petunia. MyLove Orange is the first male-sterile Petunia that is resistant to cold and hot temperatures. Thanks to its extraordinary branching habit, this Winner can be grown in plugs or in the pack without pinching or the use of growth regulators, at lower temperatures than other Petunias."
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-07 US: "New introductions always generate interest among gardeners"
- 2023-08-09 Aspidistra Tokyo Skies earns Retailers' Choice Awards
- 2023-08-07 "Introducing the flavors of summer with three captivating roses"
- 2023-08-07 Vitroflora and Alkemade Perennials release a new offer of perennials and ornamental grasses for the 2024 season
- 2023-08-07 ThinkPlants launches 2023-24 New Varieties catalog
- 2023-07-21 Cherry-Go-Round Hydrangea awarded Retailer’s Choice at Cultivate
- 2023-07-21 "The EHR Hot New Perennials Booklet is here"
- 2023-07-21 "If there is a plant you are looking for, we can find it and ship it direct to your doorstep"
- 2023-07-12 What are the new 2024 plant varieties of Star Roses and Plants?
- 2023-07-12 Plant Development Services Inc. releases new varieties
- 2023-07-11 Proven Winners announces 2024 National Plants of the Year
- 2023-07-03 Bravo Babylon Eyes takes the gold at The Hague's Rose Competition
- 2023-06-20 UK: Curcuma Skyline wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards at the HTA National Plant Show 2023
- 2023-06-08 "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- 2023-06-02 Meet Sira: White Santini with a bright green centre
- 2023-05-24 “New ways of utilising herbs in the garden”
- 2023-05-23 UK: Agapanthus 'Black Jack' Plant of the Year at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-19 "It adds a unique tropical flair to the garden or landscape"
- 2023-05-04 "Bi-colored Supertunias have been increasingly popular with North American gardeners"
- 2023-04-28 Stage 3 tissue culture, "Easier than you think"