- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Prince & Prince forecast $3.6 billion dollars in U.S. consumer floral purchasing for Valentine’s Day 2023
- "There is still so much to understand about the new market reality"
- Some popular foliage plants are ethylene sensitive
- SecondFlor is launching its platform in the United States
- Flor y Miel creates a better climate for flowers with Luxous and Harmony
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Fleuroselect awards Gold Medals for 2018
Calibrachoa cultivars MiniFamous Double Pink (Selecta one)
"From Helsinki to Palermo, from California to Moscow... Double Pink, the latest addition to the MiniFamous series, is an outstanding summer performer in all climates thanks to its strengthened root system and its radiant pink double flowers which will not fade even during the hottest summer days. This Winner fits all medium-sized Calibrachoa growing schemes and can be grown as a single plant or in a mixed basket."
Lewisia cotyledon Elise Ruby Red (Floragran)
"What the grower was waiting for! Following on from the highly successful Lewisia Elise Mix, Elise Ruby Red is a stunning, single coloured Lewisia cotyledon which allows producers to grow another single colour alongside Elise White and Mix."
Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red (Sakata Seed Corporation)
"Real red richness... that's what Profusion Red is all about. This brand new breeding achievement in Zinnia combines a unique Red colour with the strength and beauty of the unequalled Profusion Series. Zinnia x hybrida Profusion Red is perfectly suited for spring bedding and summer pot production."
Petunia x hybrida MyLove Orange (Farmen)
"Butterflies in your stomach, a raised pulse... It’s love at first sight for this powerful Petunia. MyLove Orange is the first male-sterile Petunia that is resistant to cold and hot temperatures. Thanks to its extraordinary branching habit, this Winner can be grown in plugs or in the pack without pinching or the use of growth regulators, at lower temperatures than other Petunias."
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-16 "This multi-tasking new Bergenia is a star"
- 2022-12-06 "Amongst the category of garland hydrangeas it can truly be regarded as a (r)evolution"
- 2022-11-21 Snapdragon “DoubleShot Orange Bicolor F1” wins ASS Award
- 2022-10-03 Major instruction project Alaska botanical garden
- 2022-06-16 Robotics is no ‘quick fix’ to solving labor shortages
- 2022-06-13 US (KY) EHR’s 2022 new varieties report is now available
- 2022-06-09 $10,000 to build flower farm for at-risk youth
- 2022-05-19 The positive effects of gardening on mental health
- 2022-05-18 Banknote roses at Nanchang Banknote Printing Factory
- 2022-05-06 New concept: Hydrangea on a stem
- 2022-04-20 "A wilder messy look and more productive then others already commercial varieties"
- 2022-04-05 Terra Nova Nurseries Introduces Sneak Peeks of Gaura CONFETTI ‘Pink’ and Echinacea CARA MIA ‘Sands’
- 2022-04-05 "Hydrangeas as a harbinger of spring and enrichment of summer"
- 2022-02-14 "Dahlias: the new symbol of love"
- 2022-02-04 "Historic partnership leads to new focal flower"
- 2022-02-01 "More and more, special features also increase the sales of standard products"
- 2022-01-28 Fleuroselect announces Gold Medal winners for 2023
- 2022-01-28 Ebbing-Lohaus kicks off 2022 with newly bred primroses
- 2021-06-16 "The bud patterns are very beautiful and colorful"
- 2021-05-17 NL: Van Vliet New Plants introduces Hebe Medieval line