- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- Black Sheep Flower Farm: Flowers, glamping, and community sanctuary all in one
- Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
September 6-9, Palm Beach
US (FL): Sponsorship opportunities for the AFE Fundraising Dinner
The dinner, which is held in conjunction with the Society of American Florists' Annual Convention, will highlight floriculture successes, honor industry champions, and bring hundreds of floral industry professionals together to raise money to support future floriculture research, programs and grants.
"The Endowment is establishing great new initiatives for the industry and opening new paths to support education and industry programs," said AFE Chairman Dwight Larimer.
"Our fundraising dinner will show the importance of industry contributions and how they are used to build these much-needed programs."
Sponsorship opportunities available
The success of the dinner each year would not be possible without the sponsors who contribute their names and financial support to the event. Sponsorships are a great way to be seen by industry leaders and peers.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available (including preferred seating), and all sponsors will be recognized during the dinner, in the printed program, on AFE's website and in the AFE Bulletin, which reaches more than 10,000 industry members.
Contributions and sponsorships help offset administrative and dinner expenses, allowing more funding for research, grants and educational programs that benefit the entire floriculture industry.
Become a dinner sponsor and purchase dinner tickets at endowment.org.
For more details, contact AFE Executive Director Debi Chedester at (703) 838-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show
- 2022-06-22 Impatiens Walleriana 'Glimmer Appleblossom' wins Best in Show at New Plant Awards
- 2022-06-21 Aalsmeer flower festival: What to expect?
- 2022-06-21 RHS Hampton Court Palace garden festival
- 2022-06-21 Attendees will tap into consumers’ ‘great expectations’ at SAF Orlando 2022
- 2022-06-21 Ritual of rolling babies in flowers revived in southern Iran