Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
New Floral Pavilion scenery for floral demonstrations at Flower Expo Poland
GREENN organises a floral pavilion during the Flower Expo Poland in which growers of flowers and plants as well as suppliers of vases and pots, can participate. Participants can showcase their products during the three expo days and their flowers and plants will be used during the floral demonstrations. Florists can obtain information about new and/or special varieties and get inspired by new techniques. The floral pavilion will also be a place to meet for florists, suppliers and growers. Companies who want to expose their products can contact the organiser: email@example.com.
Next to the cooperation with GREENN, the Polish Florists Association (Stowarzyszenie Florystów Polskich-SFP) is involved in the realisation of the demo program. Thursday 31 August, Zygmunt and Roman will do a duo presentation twice a day. Tomász Max Kuczyński is going to inspire the florists twice on Friday 1 September. On Friday and/or Saturday 2 September Johan Martens will perform. The SFP organises a few FlowerBattles on this day too. The public will be challenged to cope with professional florists during this spectacular events. On top of this all, some floral schools will climb on the podium on Thursday and Friday to share with the visitors what they have learned so far. The final program will be published one of these days on the website: www.flowerexpo.pl, as well as the final seminar program.
Some stands available edition 2017
Only a few stands are available for the second edition of Flower Expo Poland. If you want to join, contact +31655 333 553 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More info available at: www.flowerexpo.pl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention