- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Belgium: New online presentation to feature over 100 plant varieties
Microflor is an expert in plant tissue culture, propagation and acclimatisation of gloxinias, hellebores and orchids in particular, and is among the world’s leading growers and producers of plantlets. The new website will feature more than 100 plant varieties using a combination of text and images.
Ongoing innovation, both online and on site
In addition, the company opted for a more dynamic marketing approach. Twitter and LinkedIn will be integrated into the website, and Microflor plans to use both channels extensively in the future. A blog was created as a central content platform that will bring a mix of Microflor news and updates, event details, inspiring testimonials, and valuable technological insights. And finally, the company’s newsletter will keep customers, prospects and other stakeholders up to date with the latest info.
CEO Febe Floré explains how the new platform fits perfectly within Microflor’s objective: “This is not just about making sure that our business keeps up with modern times. We simply want to show people that we take technological innovation very seriously, in all aspects of our organisation: from our greenhouses in Lochristi to the digital side of our business.”
Microflor’s new website went live on Friday 30 June: www.microflor.com
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022