- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- Dutch growers lose faith
- Australia: Ball Mother-stock House meets growing demands
- "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- "New substrate fiber fits into the future of cultivation"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Annual report 2016
NL: 30 million euros turnover growth for Royal Lemkes
Michiel de Haan, managing director of Royal Lemkes: “With due pride, we present our first official annual report. 2016 was a wonderful year for Royal Lemkes. All the more, because making a difference for our customers, suppliers and employees involves more than just financial results. Together with these stakeholders, we have made excellent strides in our transformation process. We are very pleased with our more targeted positioning, which gives us new direction and energy. Let’s plantify® the future. Together.”
In 2016, Royal Lemkes more than ever steered the course of a green connector, adding value for people and society. We believe in the power of plants. Plants do not only improve people’s lives and our customer’s businesses, but they also play a vital role in making the world a greener place. This is something that is desperately needed given the various environmental issues we face and the universal trend of increasing urbanisation.
Company turnover grew by almost 30 million euros in 2016. The theme for the year was: ‘From a strong foundation to excellent performance’. We always strive to provide excellent service, which is the bedrock of our company, and have experienced strong growth with virtually every customer in the 28 countries we supply to. This excellent result allows us to further invest in professionalising the organisation as well as in our customers, suppliers, employees and wider society.
Our annual report looks back on an eventful year in which we further strengthened the foundation for a fantastic future. A future that will be shaped by our leading customer base, a vibrant organisation and a strong dose of craftsmanship.
Click here to read the annual report 2016.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 "When buying our products, not only the rose production will be supported, also the well-being of rescued wildlife"
- 2023-06-01 “With our placement in Türkiye, we have easy access to the rest of the world”
- 2023-06-01 Buying an established farm, expanding a market for luxury flower, and scale up for future growth
- 2023-05-31 Women transform their horizons in rural Morocco
- 2023-05-31 CAN (SK): “The flowers take a long time to start growing but it is worth it because they are so beautiful”
- 2023-05-30 Europe: "Demand and potential is there"
- 2023-05-29 Collier’s Greenhouse executive named finalist in National horticulture competition
- 2023-05-29 US (IA): "Florists feel like they're getting old product from the wholesalers"
- 2023-05-26 Ecuador: Rosaprima shares their 2022-2023 Sustainability Report
- 2023-05-26 Tunisian journalist switches to growing edible flowers
- 2023-05-25 Bransford Webbs continually improves water efficiency
- 2023-05-24 UK: St Briavels grower Jo Thompson proves cut above with flowers role in Coronation
- 2023-05-24 Team from Low Fulney’s Opperman Plants head to Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-22 French nursery specialises in plants that taste of cheese or oysters
- 2023-05-22 Isle of Man: Growing beautiful and sustainable cut flowers
- 2023-05-19 Linda Price from Wyveale Nurseries wins competition to name new phormium
- 2023-05-19 US (LA): Curiosity blooms into a flower farm with best bud
- 2023-05-19 Make-upz assortment newest addition to Deroose USA portfolio
- 2023-05-18 NL: Stolk Brothers grow anthuriums peat free
- 2023-05-18 NL: Organic Rose Nursery the Bierkreek decorates The Peace Palace